|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lewis Nelson's wife?
2. In what city does Rose grow up?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Salt Lake City.
3. Why does Son eat dinner in the kitchen each night?
(a) To be where it is warm.
(b) To get away from all the dining room noise.
(c) To get leftovers.
(d) To be near Rose.
4. Who takes the girl in #76 to the hospital?
(a) Sister Evangeline.
(b) An ambulance.
(c) Mother Corinne.
5. What is Rose's husband's job?
(d) Math teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chore is Rose assigned to do?
2. What does Rose want to name her baby?
3. Who does Rose marry?
4. What does Angie fantasize about?
5. Who is Lewis Nelson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising about Beatrice's delivery and what lie do the girls tell Mother Corinne?
2. Where is Rose headed to and what drives her decision?
3. How does the author show Rose's true selfish nature in this chapter?
4. What does Rose decide to do after the trauma of Beatrice's experience?
5. Who was the girl named Cecilia that Son got his tattoo for?
6. What does it indicate that Rose sends a postcard to her mother?
7. What gifts does Son give Rose for Christmas?
8. How is Son's character contrasted with Rose's character?
9. What did Rose think a sign from God would guide her to someday?
10. Why does Rose feel so much anxiety being married to Thomas?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)