|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the girl in #76 to the hospital?
(b) An ambulance.
(c) Sister Evangeline.
(d) Mother Corinne.
2. What is Rose's husband's job?
(a) Math teacher.
3. How was Son injured?
(a) Land mine.
(b) Bomb explosion.
4. What does Rose do after the girl in #76 leaves?
(a) She cries.
(b) She calls her mother.
(c) She walks in the cold.
(d) She runs away.
5. Where does Rose deliver the person in #35?
(a) A church.
(b) A hospital.
(c) His parents' home.
(d) A mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose send to her mother?
2. What area of St. Elizabeth's has Rose taken over?
3. Where does Rose refuse to go while driving a car?
4. What is Rose's position on the baby?
5. What does Rose want to name her baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Rose headed to and what drives her decision?
2. What happens when Beatrice goes into labor after the holidays?
3. What advice does Father O'Donnell give Rose when she learns she is pregnant?
4. How is Rose different from the other girls living at St. Elizabeth's?
5. Why does Rose feel guilty when her mother gets married soon after Rose is married?
6. How does Son alter his tattoo to accommodate Rose's baby?
7. How do Angie and Rose differ in their feelings about being pregnant?
8. What is surprising about Beatrice's delivery and what lie do the girls tell Mother Corinne?
9. What goes through Rose's mind as she drives from California to Kentucky?
10. What did Rose think a sign from God would guide her to someday?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)