Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose leave for Sissy at the farmhouse?
(a) A skirt.
(b) A hot meal.
(c) Bubble bath.
2. Who takes care of Cecilia during the day?
3. Son tells Sissy that he and Thomas talked about ______________ while on the back porch.
4. Why did Cecilia not want to marry Son?
(a) He was abusive.
(b) He was going bald.
(c) He didn't have much money.
(d) He was injured accidentally.
5. What does Sissy wrap around Son's head?
(a) Bath towel.
6. What does Rose offer to do for Sissy?
(a) Give her a perm.
(b) Give her driving lessons.
(c) Buy her a prom dress.
(d) Teach her to sew.
7. What does Thomas offer to send to Sissy?
(a) Old letters.
(c) A diary.
8. How old is Son in this chapter?
9. What feeling does Sissy have as Thomas leaves?
10. How does Son convince Rose to stay at the farmhouse?
(a) He says she can get a puppy.
(b) He says Sissy really likes it.
(c) He does not convince her.
(d) He says the kitchen in nicer.
11. How many stitches does Son get in his head?
(a) More than 50.
(b) 100 or so.
(d) About 10.
12. What advice does Sissy give the girl waiting to see Mother Corinne?
(a) Ask for office duty.
(b) Be sure to act like you're sick.
(c) Don't tell the nuns anything personal.
(d) Don't tell her the father of the baby has died.
13. Who arrives at St. Elizabeth's a week after Rose leaves?
(a) Rose's mother.
(c) Thomas Clinton.
14. How old is Sissy now?
15. At dinner, Thomas answers all of Sissy's questions about __________.
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) His vacation.
(c) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose tell Sissy happened to Sissy's real father?
2. Sissy reads a letter from a pen pal located in what country?
3. What does Son say to Sissy before he passes out?
4. Why is Mother Corinne angry when Son, Rose and Sissy move into the farmhouse?
5. What does Son realize about Rose?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)