|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan does Son suggest to Rose?
(a) She get a divorce.
(b) She return home.
(c) She give up the baby.
(d) They get married.
2. Who takes the girl in #76 to the hospital?
(b) Sister Evangeline.
(c) Mother Corinne.
(d) An ambulance.
3. Where does Rose get the inspiration for the baby's name?
(a) Son's tattoo.
(b) Her favorite aunt.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) A movie star.
4. What lie does Rose tell the supervisor at St. Elizabeth's?
(a) She is not Catholic.
(b) She is a local girl.
(c) Her mother made her come.
(d) Her husband is dead.
5. In what body part is Son wounded during guard duty?
6. Who is the supervisor of St. Elizabeth's?
(a) Mother Catherine.
(b) Mother Beatrice.
(c) Mother Aquinas.
(d) Mother Corinne.
7. What do Rose and her roommate do before dinner?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Write letters.
(d) Have tea on the porch.
8. How old is Rose when her father dies?
9. What did Rose's mother refuse to do during Rose's childhood?
(a) Dye her hair.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Drive a car.
(d) Play cards.
10. What does Rose do when she learns of Beatrice's plan?
(a) Offers to help.
(b) Reports her.
(c) Wishes her well.
(d) Ignores her.
11. How does Rose think she will know if she should get married or become a nun?
(a) Her mother will tell her what to do.
(b) A psychic reader will tell her.
(c) God will give her a sign.
(d) Her guidance counselor will help her.
12. What is Rose's husband's job?
(d) Math teacher.
13. Who is Lewis Nelson's wife?
14. What did Rose's mother do after Rose got married?
(a) She bought a new house.
(b) She got remarried.
(c) She lost a lot of weight.
(d) She moved to New York.
15. What does the girl in #76 refuse to do during labor?
(a) Make any noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Rose write on her baby's birth certificate?
2. What do Rose and Son do?
3. What does Angie fantasize about?
4. What is Rose's position on the baby?
5. What emotionally wounds Rose and Angie one day?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)