|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Rose's father die?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Industrial accident.
2. What does Rose do after the girl in #76 leaves?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She calls her mother.
(c) She walks in the cold.
(d) She cries.
3. What are Son's feelings about being married to Rose?
4. Where does Rose get the inspiration for the baby's name?
(a) Her favorite aunt.
(b) A movie star.
(c) A childhood friend.
(d) Son's tattoo.
5. What did Son's friend, Sam, have put on his tattoo?
(a) Cecilia's name.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A heart and roses.
(d) His mother's name.
6. How does Rose ease her physical ailment?
(a) She drives.
(b) She takes medication.
(c) She lies down in a dark room.
(d) She exercises.
7. What structure does Nelson build near the spring?
(a) A toll road.
(b) A gift shop.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A hospital.
8. Who takes the girl in #76 to the hospital?
(b) An ambulance.
(c) Sister Evangeline.
(d) Mother Corinne.
9. Who is Beatrice's roommate?
10. Where does Rose refuse to go while driving a car?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
11. What does Rose enjoy doing for hours when she is not working?
(b) Watching movies.
12. Who is the groundskeeper for St. Elizabeth's?
13. Who is George's little girl?
14. What does Son make for Rose?
(a) A cradle.
(b) A chair.
(c) A table.
(d) A rocker.
15. What physical ailment does Rose begin to experience after her wedding?
(a) A heavy pain in her chest.
(b) Heart palpitations.
(c) Migraine headaches.
(d) Paralyzed legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chore is Rose assigned to do?
2. How long is the drive to Owensboro?
3. Where is Rose Clinton headed when she leaves California?
4. What makes Rose uncomfortable now?
5. How does Rose feel about her mother at this point?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)