|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Cecilia: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose reply when Sissy asked her why she moved out of the farmhouse?
(a) There were too many creepy noises.
(b) It was much too drafty.
(c) She wanted to leave and that was the only way she could stay.
(d) It was too big to clean.
2. In what city does Rose grow up?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Salt Lake City.
3. How old is Son in this chapter?
4. What does Sissy begin to notice as she grows older?
(a) There are never any boys around the home.
(b) She is the only redhead at the home.
(c) Her mother is very affectionate toward her father.
(d) The girls at the home disappear after their babies are born.
5. Where does Rose deliver the person in #35?
(a) His parents' home.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A mission.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends June's funeral service?
2. What does Angie fantasize about?
3. What structure does Nelson build near the spring?
4. How much time has passed since the last chapter?
5. What name does Rose write on her baby's birth certificate?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)