|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Cecilia: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Son say to Sissy before he passes out?
(b) Call for help.
(d) Help me.
2. Why is Son afraid to meet Thomas Clinton?
(a) He may take Sissy away.
(b) He may beat him up for marrying Rose.
(c) He might say that Rose is dead.
(d) He thinks Rose still loves Thomas.
3. What does Son give Rose for Christmas?
(b) A journal.
(c) A cookbook.
(d) A picture frame.
4. How does Angie's baby die?
(a) He got a staph infection.
(b) He developed pneumonia.
(c) He was born too prematurely.
(d) The umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck.
5. Why does Son get angry at Sissy for going to the river?
(a) It was too high.
(b) There was no adult nearby.
(c) It was too isolated.
(d) It was too cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose feel about her mother at this point?
2. Who helps Sissy get Son to the hospital?
3. What does Thomas offer to send to Sissy?
4. Where does Rose deliver the person in #35?
5. How is Sissy different from the girls in the home?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)