|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Son: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beatrice plan to have her babies at the home?
(a) So she can be in familiar surroundings.
(b) So she will be among friends.
(c) So she can have a midwife.
(d) So she can hold them on the way to Owensboro.
2. What makes Rose decide to leave her home?
(a) She doesn't love her husband.
(b) She wants to visit friends.
(c) She is having a breakdown.
(d) She needs a vacation.
3. What do Rose and her roommate do before dinner?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Have tea on the porch.
(d) Write letters.
4. What do the St. Vincent de Paul Society women do for the girls?
(a) Host a reception after mass.
(b) Give them bus fare home.
(c) Buy them maternity clothes.
(d) Give them toiletries.
5. What has Angie begun doing for her baby?
(a) Picking out names.
(b) Crocheting clothes.
(c) Making a quilt.
(d) Writing poems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose's position on the baby?
2. What does Rose want to name her baby?
3. What does the girl in #76 refuse to do during labor?
4. Where does Rose work?
5. When did Cecilia say she would marry Son?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)