|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Son: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Son injured?
(c) Bomb explosion.
(d) Land mine.
2. Who takes the girl in #76 to the hospital?
(a) Sister Evangeline.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) Mother Corinne.
3. Where is Rose Clinton headed when she leaves California?
(b) West Virginia.
4. What has Angie begun doing for her baby?
(a) Writing poems.
(b) Making a quilt.
(c) Crocheting clothes.
(d) Picking out names.
5. Where do the girls have to attend church once a month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotionally wounds Rose and Angie one day?
2. What does Rose want to name her baby?
3. What lie does Rose tell the supervisor at St. Elizabeth's?
4. What did Son's friend, Sam, have put on his tattoo?
5. Where does Rose work?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)