|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Rose: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose improve her work?
(a) She tutors children.
(b) She studies cookbooks.
(c) She takes a typing class.
(d) She works extra hours.
2. Where is Rose Clinton headed when she leaves California?
(a) West Virginia.
3. What information does Rose want from the person in #27?
(a) What to expect during the pregnancy.
(b) How painful delivery will be.
(c) Where to get an abortion.
(d) Where to go to have her baby.
4. Of what disease is Nelson's wife cured after drinking the spring water?
5. Who is the hitchhiker Rose picks up in Oklahoma?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A minister.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the kitchen at St. Elizabeth's?
2. Where does Rose refuse to go while driving a car?
3. What is Sister Evangeline's special gift?
4. What do Rose and her roommate do before dinner?
5. What is the name of the town where Rose is going?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)