|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Rose: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the structure when the spring dries up?
(a) It is boarded up for good.
(b) It is donated to the Catholic church.
(c) It is made into a Howard Johnson's.
(d) It is torn down.
2. How does Rose think she will know if she should get married or become a nun?
(a) Her guidance counselor will help her.
(b) God will give her a sign.
(c) Her mother will tell her what to do.
(d) A psychic reader will tell her.
3. What do Rose and her roommate do before dinner?
(a) Have tea on the porch.
(b) Take a walk.
(c) Write letters.
(d) Watch TV.
4. Who does Rose marry?
(a) Alex Morton.
(b) Toby Cochran.
(c) Thomas Clinton.
(d) Mark Jacobs.
5. Who is the first person Rose meets at St. Elizabeth's?
(a) Sister Caroline.
(b) Brother Marcus.
(c) Fr. Wilson.
(d) Sister Bernadette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rose's mother do after Rose got married?
2. Who befriends Rose after the groundskeeper introduces them?
3. How is Rose different from the other girls at St. Elizabeth's?
4. Who is the hitchhiker Rose picks up in Oklahoma?
5. What religion does Rose practice?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)