|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Cecilia: Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose ease her physical ailment?
(a) She takes medication.
(b) She lies down in a dark room.
(c) She exercises.
(d) She drives.
2. What is the structure eventually named?
(a) Union Terminal.
(b) Howard Johnson's.
(c) St. Elizabeth's.
(d) St. Mary's.
3. What is the name of the town where Rose is going?
4. Why does Rose refuse to drive in the city in #21?
(a) The traffic is too crazy.
(b) It's too far from home.
(c) Her mother might see her.
(d) She might run out of gas.
5. What is Sister Evangeline's special gift?
(a) She can play the harp.
(b) She can compose songs.
(c) She is psychic.
(d) She can talk to the unborn babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rose work?
2. What does Rose tell Son?
3. In what city does Rose grow up?
4. What nickname does Son call Cecilia?
5. Why is Mother Corinne angry when Son, Rose and Sissy move into the farmhouse?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)