|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Rose: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose enjoy doing for hours when she is not working?
(a) Watching movies.
2. Where does Rose deliver the person in #35?
(a) His parents' home.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A mission.
(d) A church.
3. Why does Son eat dinner in the kitchen each night?
(a) To be near Rose.
(b) To get leftovers.
(c) To get away from all the dining room noise.
(d) To be where it is warm.
4. Of what disease is Nelson's wife cured after drinking the spring water?
5. Why does Beatrice plan to have her babies at the home?
(a) So she can have a midwife.
(b) So she can hold them on the way to Owensboro.
(c) So she will be among friends.
(d) So she can be in familiar surroundings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lewis Nelson's wife?
2. What does Rose send to her mother?
3. What happens to a girl after she delivers her baby?
4. What chore is Rose assigned to do?
5. What emotionally wounds Rose and Angie one day?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)