|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Rose: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rose different from the other girls at St. Elizabeth's?
(a) She is twice their age.
(b) She is white.
(c) She is a college student.
(d) She is married.
2. Who is Lewis Nelson?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A local veterinarian.
(c) A cardiologist.
(d) A wealthy horse breeder.
3. Who is the supervisor of St. Elizabeth's?
(a) Mother Beatrice.
(b) Mother Aquinas.
(c) Mother Corinne.
(d) Mother Catherine.
4. To what place is Rose headed?
(a) Home for unwed mothers.
(b) Psychiatric hospital.
(c) Beach resort.
(d) Business seminar.
5. Who is Lewis Nelson's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose do when she learns of Beatrice's plan?
2. Who does Rose visit when she learns she is pregnant?
3. How did Rose's father die?
4. What amazing thing happens on George Clatterbuck's farm?
5. How long may the girls shop before returning to the home?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)