|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Son: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose do when she learns of Beatrice's plan?
(a) Reports her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Offers to help.
(d) Wishes her well.
2. What did Rose's mother refuse to do during Rose's childhood?
(a) Drink alcohol.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Drive a car.
(d) Dye her hair.
3. What did Rose's mother do after Rose got married?
(a) She moved to New York.
(b) She bought a new house.
(c) She got remarried.
(d) She lost a lot of weight.
4. Where does Rose refuse to go while driving a car?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
5. What chore is Rose assigned to do?
(a) Polishing floors.
(b) Cleaning bathrooms.
(c) Kitchen work.
(d) Office work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose ease her physical ailment?
2. What does Rose really enjoy after her marriage to Thomas?
3. What does Son never ask Rose about?
4. What is the name of the town where Rose is going?
5. Why did Son beat up Sam?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)