|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Son: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the supervisor of St. Elizabeth's?
(a) Mother Catherine.
(b) Mother Aquinas.
(c) Mother Beatrice.
(d) Mother Corinne.
2. What happens to a girl after she delivers her baby?
(a) She is sent home.
(b) She gets a baby shower.
(c) She comes back to get her things.
(d) She has a going away party.
3. What does Son realize about Rose?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is a leaver.
(c) She is very smart.
(d) She loves him very much.
4. In what branch of the military did Son serve?
(d) Air Force.
5. Where is the hospital where the girls deliver their babies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose ease her physical ailment?
2. What name does Rose write on her baby's birth certificate?
3. What did Rose's mother do after Rose got married?
4. What does Rose want to name her baby?
5. What lie does Rose tell Angie after the birth of her baby?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)