|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Cecilia: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the supervisor of St. Elizabeth's?
(a) Mother Corinne.
(b) Mother Beatrice.
(c) Mother Catherine.
(d) Mother Aquinas.
2. What is Sam's last name?
3. How does Sissy compare to the girls in the home?
(a) She is the age of many of the girls in the home.
(b) She is about 10.
(c) She is entering puberty.
(d) She just turned 21.
4. What is Sister Evangeline's special gift?
(a) She can talk to the unborn babies.
(b) She can compose songs.
(c) She can play the harp.
(d) She is psychic.
5. What does Son never ask Rose about?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) Her criminal record.
(c) Her career goals.
(d) Her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the kitchen at St. Elizabeth's?
2. How was Son injured?
3. What chore is Rose assigned to do?
4. What is the name of the girl waiting to see Mother Corinne?
5. What lie does Rose tell the supervisor at St. Elizabeth's?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)