|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Cecilia: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Rose tell the supervisor at St. Elizabeth's?
(a) Her mother made her come.
(b) She is not Catholic.
(c) Her husband is dead.
(d) She is a local girl.
2. How is Rose different from the other girls at St. Elizabeth's?
(a) She is white.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is twice their age.
(d) She is a college student.
3. What chore is Rose assigned to do?
(a) Cleaning bathrooms.
(b) Office work.
(c) Polishing floors.
(d) Kitchen work.
4. What does Rose never ask Son about?
(a) The girl in his tattoo.
(b) His income.
(c) His previous marriage.
(d) His family.
5. What does the girl in #137 ask Sissy?
(a) What her name is.
(b) Where she came from.
(c) What excuse she gave the nuns.
(d) Who adopted her baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sissy comes home from school one day and sees a girl ________________ in front of St. Elizabeth's.
2. How does Rose improve her work?
3. What lie does Rose tell Angie after the birth of her baby?
4. Why did Son beat up Sam?
5. What are Son's feelings about being married to Rose?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)