Part 1, Habit and Part 2, Rose: Chapter 1
1. What religion does Rose practice?
2. In what city does Rose grow up?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Salt Lake City.
3. How old is Rose when her father dies?
4. How does Rose think she will know if she should get married or become a nun?
(a) Her mother will tell her what to do.
(b) God will give her a sign.
(c) Her guidance counselor will help her.
(d) A psychic reader will tell her.
5. What amazing thing happens on George Clatterbuck's farm?
(a) A healing spring bubbles up.
(b) The cows give chocolate milk.
(c) The horses begin to sing.
(d) The chickens lay golden eggs.
6. Who is George's little girl?
7. Who is Lewis Nelson?
(a) A local veterinarian.
(b) An attorney.
(c) A cardiologist.
(d) A wealthy horse breeder.
8. Who is Lewis Nelson's wife?
9. Of what disease is Nelson's wife cured after drinking the spring water?
This section contains 3,686 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)