Part 1, Habit and Part 2, Rose: Chapter 1
1. What religion does Rose practice?
2. In what city does Rose grow up?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(b) San Diego.
3. How old is Rose when her father dies?
4. How does Rose think she will know if she should get married or become a nun?
(a) Her mother will tell her what to do.
(b) A psychic reader will tell her.
(c) God will give her a sign.
(d) Her guidance counselor will help her.
5. What amazing thing happens on George Clatterbuck's farm?
(a) A healing spring bubbles up.
(b) The cows give chocolate milk.
(c) The horses begin to sing.
(d) The chickens lay golden eggs.
6. Who is George's little girl?
7. Who is Lewis Nelson?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A wealthy horse breeder.
(c) A cardiologist.
(d) A local veterinarian.
8. Who is Lewis Nelson's wife?
9. Of what disease is Nelson's wife cured after drinking the spring water?
This section contains 3,686 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)