Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the U.S. President famous for Fireside Chats?
2. How did Lyndon come to be known?
3. For how many years had the person in #169 held the Senate seat?
4. With what woman did Lyndon become infatuated during this period?
5. What was the age range of those in the "lost generation"?
Explain Lyndon Johnson during the time period covered in THE PATH TO POWER. What were his ultimate plans for his life? What was his personality? What behaviors were instilled in him that would make him a success in his later life?
Ambition takes on an almost human persona in this book. What was the source of Lyndon's ambitions? Was he consumed with winning and getting ahead? What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
THE PATH TO POWER is a classic biography. What does that classification entail? Why does this book fit into this category?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)