Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the U.S. President famous for Fireside Chats?
2. How did Lyndon come to be known?
3. For how many years had the person in #169 held the Senate seat?
4. With what woman did Lyndon become infatuated during this period?
5. What was the age range of those in the "lost generation"?
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of struggle. Identify at least two instances about struggle in the book and then cite examples to support your answers.
Lyndon Johnson was no stranger to hurt and pain. From what you know of Lyndon's life through this book, what were his biggest sorrows and worst betrayals? How did he manage through them? How did his coping skills evidence themselves in many aspects of his life? Explain.
Explain Lyndon Johnson during the time period covered in THE PATH TO POWER. What were his ultimate plans for his life? What was his personality? What behaviors were instilled in him that would make him a success in his later life?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)