Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the U.S. President famous for Fireside Chats?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Calvin Coolidge.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Herbert Hoover.
2. How did Lyndon come to be known?
(d) L.B. Johnson.
3. For how many years had the person in #169 held the Senate seat?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 41 years.
(c) 33 years.
(d) 27 years.
4. With what woman did Lyndon become infatuated during this period?
(a) Alice Glass.
(b) Elaine Morgan.
(c) Sara Roosevelt.
(d) Delores Stanton.
5. What was the age range of those in the "lost generation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose support did Lyndon garner with his association with this project?
2. What element of Sam Rayburn's personality was well known?
3. In what year did Lyndon win his first Congressional seat?
4. People came to realize that Sam Rayburn was _________________.
5. A criticism of Lyndon emerged in that he lacked ______________.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)