|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did politicians have to struggle as noted in Chapter 28, "I'll Get It for You"?
(a) Social services agencies.
(d) Utilities companies.
2. What was the first name of the dam in #117?
(a) Marshal Dam.
(b) Colorado Dam.
(c) Rio Dam.
(d) Texas Hill Dam.
3. What percentage of his district voted for Lyndon in the Congressional election?
4. Who was Franklin Roosevelt's wife?
5. Lyndon made progress by befriending people with offices in the White House and _________________.
(a) Capitol Hill.
(b) the Texas governor's office.
(c) the New Deal office.
(d) the Texas legislature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the woman in #136 invite to Longlea as house guests to prove a point?
2. What challenge did Lyndon have when trying to attain the Congressional seat?
3. Which Senior Senator from Texas died, freeing up a seat Lyndon coveted?
4. How did Lyndon's physical appearance change in the years between 1937 and 1941?
5. Who was an important figure in the building of the dam?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)