|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who especially hated FDR in Texas?
(c) Some industry leaders.
(d) Working men.
2. What percentage of his district voted for Lyndon in the Congressional election?
3. Who was the older man who was especially vulnerable to Lyndon's charming ways?
(a) Frederick Clark.
(b) Charles Marsh.
(c) William Buckley.
(d) Edward Miller.
4. People came to realize that Sam Rayburn was _________________.
(b) a coward.
(c) not for sale.
(d) a liar.
5. What district in Texas did Lyndon represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the other important figure in the building of the dam?
2. What challenge did Lyndon have when trying to attain the Congressional seat?
3. For how many years had the person in #169 held the Senate seat?
4. Who was Franklin Roosevelt's wife?
5. Why did Lyndon feel it necessary to show appreciation to powerful officials?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)