|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lyndon come to be known?
(b) L.B. Johnson.
2. Who was the older man who was especially vulnerable to Lyndon's charming ways?
(a) William Buckley.
(b) Frederick Clark.
(c) Charles Marsh.
(d) Edward Miller.
3. In what year did Lyndon win his first Congressional seat?
4. With what woman did Lyndon become infatuated during this period?
(a) Delores Stanton.
(b) Elaine Morgan.
(c) Alice Glass.
(d) Sara Roosevelt.
5. How could Sam Rayburn's personality best be described?
(a) Very strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what statewide agency was the person in #145 associated?
2. At what age did Lyndon's father, Sam, die?
3. How did Lyndon show his appreciation to powerful officials during his work with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee?
4. From which region of Texas did Lyndon garner the most support?
5. What was the first name of the dam in #117?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)