|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What environmental issue did Lyndon focus on in his Congressional run?
(a) The forks of creeks.
(b) The ozone layer.
(c) Flood walls.
(d) Marine life.
2. How did Lyndon show his appreciation to powerful officials during his work with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee?
(a) Wrote letters.
(b) Sent telegrams.
(c) Hosted cocktail parties.
(d) Hosted weekend trips.
3. Lyndon had an incredible ability to charm ___________________.
(a) little old ladies.
(b) powerful older men.
(c) little girls.
(d) his wife.
4. In what manner did Lyndon serve toward superiors?
5. Who did the people think should replace the person in #121?
(a) Herbert Humphrey.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Mrs. Buchanan.
(d) William Buckley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the pace of the lifestyle on Capitol Hill?
2. How could Sam Rayburn's personality best be described?
3. What role did Lyndon fill for Congressman Klerberg?
4. The topic of Chapter 32 is _______________.
5. Lyndon was always working to __________________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)