|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whose support did Lyndon garner with his association with this project?
2. What was the context of the laws in #69?
a) The advertising and sales of oil.
b) Minimum wages for all workers.
c) Voting rights for women.
d) Equal rights for all people.
3. What shone through the ruined landscape of the Texas Hill Country?
4. What was Lyndon's first main task while working for Congressman Klerberg?
a) Handling the mail.
b) Writing news releases.
c) Scheduling constituent meetings.
d) Making travel arrangements.
5. According to Chapter 6, who is "The Best Man I Ever Knew?"
This section contains 1,079 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)