Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 8 - 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the context of the laws in #69?
a) Voting rights for women.
b) The advertising and sales of oil.
c) Minimum wages for all workers.
d) Equal rights for all people.
2. Which of the following was a character attribute of the Buntons?
a) Meek temperament.
b) Sullen demeanor.
c) Retiring manners.
d) Fiery temperament.
3. Where is Sam Johnson working in Chapter 6?
a) The railroad.
b) An oil company.
c) The Texas legislature.
d) A local bank.
4. How old was Lyndon when his family's dynamic changed?
5. Into what organization was the organization in #25 eventually...
This section contains 1,172 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)