|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals did the Johnson Buntons bring to the Texas Hill Country?
2. What was Lyndon known for being at his college?
(a) The most handsome.
(b) The biggest liar.
(c) The best debater.
(d) The fastest runner.
3. What was one of Sam Johnson's greatest assets?
(a) He was a visionary.
(b) He could stand alone.
(c) He was very generous.
(d) He had a great sense of humor.
4. What was Lyndon's father's profession?
5. Lyndon's interest in the area in #55 was attributed to ______________.
(a) growing up as an only child.
(b) his interest in animals.
(c) his Bunton ancestors.
(d) his superior intelligence.
6. In what did Lyndon show interest as a boy?
7. Lyndon's mother and father shared an interest in _____________.
8. What profession did Lyndon's father later aspire to?
9. Sam Johnson's political interest supported _____________.
10. How old was Lyndon when his family's dynamic changed?
11. What was the name of another political group that became popular during this time?
(a) The Whigs.
(b) The Nationalists.
(c) The Tories.
(d) The Alliance.
12. What was part of the Sam Johnson identity?
(a) He was very shy and retiring.
(b) He stood up for common people.
(c) He had a fierce temper.
(d) He would never back down from a fight.
13. To which political party did Lyndon's father belong?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Democratic Party.
(c) The Independent Party.
(d) The People's Party.
14. How long after the animals in #20 were brought to the Texas Hill Country did the landscape deteriorate?
(a) Two summers.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
15. Who was Lyndon's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group was the organization in #25 established to help?
2. To what job was Lyndon promoted?
3. What nickname did Lyndon garner?
4. What did Lyndon's mother shy away from?
5. From whom did Lyndon get his first name?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)