1. How old was Lyndon Johnson when the author wrote about him in the Introduction?
2. Who was offering Lyndon the opportunity for a secure financial future?
An older man.
3. How was the complexion of the Buntons described?
4. What color eyes did the Buntons have?
5. For what physical quality are the Bunton men known?
6. Which of the following was a character attribute of the Buntons?
7. The Buntons were known for _____________.
8. The Johnsons were as ambitious as the Buntons but lacked ________________.
9. What was Lyndon known for being at his college?
The biggest liar.
This section contains 3,540 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)