|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the political group in the South which did not follow the white-supremacist political route?
(a) The Libertarians.
(b) The Populists.
(c) The Republicans.
(d) The Independents.
2. Lyndon's mother was ___________________________ in the Texas Hill Country.
(a) the most highly literate woman.
(b) the most beautiful woman.
(c) the best woman gunsmith.
(d) the best public speaker.
3. Who did the woman in #136 invite to Longlea as house guests to prove a point?
(b) Refugee European Jews.
(c) CCC workers.
(d) Migrant workers.
4. What environmental issue did Lyndon focus on in his Congressional run?
(a) The ozone layer.
(b) Flood walls.
(c) The forks of creeks.
(d) Marine life.
5. With what project did Lyndon align himself to gain some publicity?
(a) Minimum Wage Law.
(b) The dam project.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) Civil Rights Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did Lyndon garner?
2. What was Lyndon's father's name?
3. What did Rebekah refuse to do one day until Lyndon was named?
4. A criticism of Lyndon emerged in that he lacked ______________.
5. What the people loved most about Sam Johson was __________________________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)