|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 -24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element was a great moneymaker for Texas in the first part of the 20th century?
2. Who was an important figure in the building of the dam?
(a) Donald Swenson.
(b) James Everman.
(c) Tyler Moore.
(d) Herman Brown.
3. How many children did Sam Ealy Johnson and Eliza Bunton Johnson have?
4. What shone through the ruined landscape of the Texas Hill Country?
5. How many aides did Lyndon have while working for Congressman Klerberg?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Lyndon get his first name?
2. What color eyes did the Buntons have?
3. Whose support did Lyndon garner with his association with this project?
4. What was the context of the laws in #69?
5. In what manner did Lyndon serve toward superiors?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)