|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 -24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Lyndon's wife?
(a) Linda Bird.
(d) Lady Bird.
2. Lyndon's work on the dam with ________________ solidified a political partnership.
(a) Edward Stanton.
(b) William Buckley.
(c) Bud Melville.
(d) Herman Brown.
3. What was Lyndon's demeanor toward those beneath him?
(b) A bully.
4. What does the change in the Johnson household do to Lyndon?
(a) It makes him more sympathetic.
(b) It alters his respect for his parents.
(c) It makes him shy and retiring.
(d) It makes him run away from home for good.
5. People came to realize that Sam Rayburn was _________________.
(a) a coward.
(c) a liar.
(d) not for sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Sam Johnson fight for for entry into the organization in #67?
2. Who was an important figure in the building of the dam?
3. How many children did Sam Ealy Johnson and Eliza Bunton Johnson have?
4. Who was one of Sam and Eliza's children?
5. What form of disobedience did Lyndon show every day?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)