|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 , cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization did the Buntons establish?
(a) The John Birch Society.
(b) Philosophical Society of Texas.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The American Red Cross.
2. What was rare about Lyndon's mother living in the 19th century?
(a) She was a nurse.
(b) She was a suffragette.
(c) She ran her own business.
(d) She was college educated.
3. In what did Lyndon show interest as a boy?
4. How old was Lyndon when he was named?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) One hour.
5. Lyndon's interest in the area in #55 was attributed to ______________.
(a) his interest in animals.
(b) his superior intelligence.
(c) his Bunton ancestors.
(d) growing up as an only child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one notable thing about the person in #13?
2. How many children did Sam Ealy Johnson and Eliza Bunton Johnson have?
3. How much land did the Bunton family still own in the Hill Country of Texas at the time this book was written?
4. How old was Lyndon Johnson when the author wrote about him in the Introduction?
5. What was Lyndon's father's name?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)