|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 , cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a key to surviving in the Texas Hill Country?
(a) Understanding the Comanche people.
(b) Learning how to rotate crops.
(c) Building sod houses.
(d) Installing irrigation.
2. What was a prominent nationality of a school in Texas?
3. With what medical organization did Sam Johnson have conflict?
(a) American Medical Association.
(b) Johns Hopkins Hospital.
(c) The Surgeon General's Office.
(d) Texas Medical Association.
4. What shone through the ruined landscape of the Texas Hill Country?
5. How many of Sam and Eliza's children were boys?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the complexion of the Buntons described?
2. What was the context of the laws in #69?
3. What organization did the Buntons establish?
4. The Buntons were known for _____________.
5. Sam Johnson's political interest supported _____________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)