|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Sam Ealy Johnson and Eliza Bunton Johnson have?
2. Which Bunton was Lyndon's most notable ancestor?
(a) Davy Crockett.
(b) Edward Baines.
(c) Bud Johnson.
(d) John Wheeler Bunton.
3. Which group was the organization in #25 established to help?
4. How was the complexion of the Buntons described?
(a) Coffee cream.
(b) Magnolia white.
(c) Ghost white.
(d) Chalk white.
5. What was the name of the political group in the South which did not follow the white-supremacist political route?
(a) The Independents.
(b) The Populists.
(c) The Republicans.
(d) The Libertarians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the grassy part of the state in #10 called?
2. In the ten years from 1837-1847, the population of the Texas Hill Country grew from 40,000 to _______________.
3. What color eyes did the Buntons have?
4. How many of Sam and Eliza's children were boys?
5. What was a key to surviving in the Texas Hill Country?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)