Quiz: Chapter 6 , cont. to Chapter 7
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who did Sam Johnson fight for for entry into the organization in #67?
2. With whom did Lyndon carry on a daily correspondence?
a) His mother.
b) His best friend.
c) His brother.
d) His father.
3. What quality of his father's did Lyndon imitate?
a) Joke-telling skills.
b) Public speaking skills.
c) Leadership skills.
d) Money management skills.
4. Who was a lobbyist for the mine owners?
a) Roy Miller.
b) Spencer Baines.
c) James McCall.
d) Roger Bush.
5. What was Sam Johnson's greatest legislative success?
a) Voting Laws.
b) Blue Sky Laws.
c) Minimum Wage Laws.
d) Civil Rights Laws.
This section contains 257 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)