|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 -33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the tone of the letters Lyndon wrote during his time on the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee?
2. With whom did politicians have to struggle as noted in Chapter 28, "I'll Get It for You"?
(b) Social services agencies.
(d) Utilities companies.
3. What was one of the jobs of the farmhands on the Johnson farm?
(a) To chaperone on Lyndon's dates.
(b) To help Lyndon with his homework.
(c) To take Lyndon to school.
(d) To find Lyndon when he went missing.
4. In what year did Lyndon win his first Congressional seat?
5. For what physical quality are the Bunton men known?
(a) Piercing gaze.
(b) Speech impediment.
(c) Long arms.
(d) Bellowing laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the complexion of the Buntons described?
2. The Buntons were known for _____________.
3. In what business did the person in #133 work?
4. How did Lyndon come to be known?
5. What organization within the government did Lyndon revitalize?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)