|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 -33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the political group in the South which did not follow the white-supremacist political route?
(a) The Libertarians.
(b) The Populists.
(c) The Independents.
(d) The Republicans.
2. How old was Lyndon when he was named?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three days.
3. What did Lyndon's mother shy away from?
(b) The sun.
(c) Loud boys.
4. Whose support did Lyndon garner with his association with this project?
5. What percentage of his district voted for Lyndon in the Congressional election?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Lyndon get his first name?
2. What wrecked the terrain of the Texas Hill Country?
3. What nickname did Lyndon garner?
4. What element of Sam Rayburn's personality was well known?
5. What did FDR refuse to do with the items that Lyndon sent?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)