|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when the Texas Hill Country was destroyed?
(a) The locusts ate everything.
(b) The grass grew tall.
(c) The sun scorched the clay.
(d) The hills washed away.
2. Which of the following was a character attribute of the Buntons?
(a) Fiery temperament.
(b) Retiring manners.
(c) Meek temperament.
(d) Sullen demeanor.
3. Lyndon's mother and father shared an interest in _____________.
4. How long after the animals in #20 were brought to the Texas Hill Country did the landscape deteriorate?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two summers.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three years.
5. From whom did Lyndon get his first name?
(a) His mother's brother.
(b) His mother's father.
(c) His father's great grandfather.
(d) A lawyer friend of his father's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the complexion of the Buntons described?
2. For what physical quality are the Bunton men known?
3. What lessons did Lyndon's mother teach to other people?
4. What was the name of the political group that emerged in the Texas Hill Country?
5. What is one notable thing about the person in #13?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)