|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one notable thing about the person in #13?
(a) He was an Indian fighter.
(b) He was a great scientist.
(c) He was President of the U.S.
(d) He was a famous artist.
2. Lyndon's mother and father shared an interest in _____________.
3. With whom was Lyndon comfortable meeting?
(a) All types of people.
(b) Texans of all walks of life.
(d) Only politicians.
4. How long after the animals in #20 were brought to the Texas Hill Country did the landscape deteriorate?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two summers.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three years.
5. What element was a great moneymaker for Texas in the first part of the 20th century?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Sam Johnson fight for for entry into the organization in #67?
2. What was Lyndon's father's name?
3. Lyndon's mother was ___________________________ in the Texas Hill Country.
4. What did Lyndon's mother shy away from?
5. What was the context of the laws in #69?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)