|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What demeanor did Lyndon continue to exhibit to those under him?
2. To what job was Lyndon promoted?
(a) Civil Engineer.
(b) Vice President of Finance.
(d) Hospital Administrator.
3. Why did few Texans get an education?
(a) They saw no value in book learning.
(b) There were no established schools.
(c) The children were needed to work at home.
(d) They died at an early age.
4. What organization within the government did Lyndon revitalize?
(a) Social Security Administration.
(b) The New Deal.
(c) The House of Representatives.
(d) Little Congress.
5. What was a key to surviving in the Texas Hill Country?
(a) Learning how to rotate crops.
(b) Building sod houses.
(c) Installing irrigation.
(d) Understanding the Comanche people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lyndon come to be known?
2. Which Bunton was Lyndon's most notable ancestor?
3. What was the context of the laws in #69?
4. What nationality of students did Lyndon teach?
5. What lessons did Lyndon's mother teach to other people?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)