|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had neither the Spanish nor the Mexicans tried to tame the Texas Hill Country?
(a) It was very resistant.
(b) It was too beautiful to tame.
(c) It was desert.
(d) It was too hilly.
2. What the people loved most about Sam Johson was __________________________.
(a) that they knew where he stood on everything.
(b) that he had a good education.
(c) that he was a regular guy.
(d) that he was a good husband and father.
3. In what town did Lyndon work?
(d) El Paso.
4. How did Lyndon come to be known?
(a) L.B. Johnson.
5. What organization did the Buntons establish?
(a) The American Red Cross.
(b) The John Birch Society.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) Philosophical Society of Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession did Lyndon's father later aspire to?
2. What shone through the ruined landscape of the Texas Hill Country?
3. How much land did the Bunton family still own in the Hill Country of Texas at the time this book was written?
4. Sam and Lyndon had both wanted to marry which girl in town?
5. Where did Lyndon live while working in the town in #88?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)