|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the reasons Lyndon was promoted to the position in #92?
(a) He went to Harvard.
(b) He was a man.
(c) He was the only one who accepted.
(d) He asked for the job.
2. Sam and Lyndon had both wanted to marry which girl in town?
(a) The most beautiful girl.
(b) The kindest girl.
(c) The smartest girl.
(d) The rich man's daughter.
3. What was the name of Charles Marsh's country estate?
(a) Meadow Birch.
(b) Green Acres.
(c) The Marshlands.
4. At what type of job did Lyndon earn a good living?
5. In what business did the person in #133 work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lyndon's father's profession?
2. Who did the woman in #136 invite to Longlea as house guests to prove a point?
3. What did the woman in #136 believe about Lyndon?
4. What utility is the topic in Chapter 27, "The Sad Irons"?
5. The woman in #136 was said to have been a/an ___________ princess.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)