|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman in #136 was said to have been a/an ___________ princess.
2. Who did the woman in #136 invite to Longlea as house guests to prove a point?
(a) Migrant workers.
(c) Refugee European Jews.
(d) CCC workers.
3. What did the woman in #136 believe about Lyndon?
(a) He would leave his wife for her.
(b) He was interested in helping others.
(c) He was full of bull.
(d) He would run for President one day.
4. What was one of the reasons Lyndon was promoted to the position in #92?
(a) He asked for the job.
(b) He was the only one who accepted.
(c) He was a man.
(d) He went to Harvard.
5. What characteristic of Lyndon's was the author ignorant of before writing this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lyndon's mother and father shared an interest in _____________.
2. Who was Lyndon's mother?
3. In what town did Lyndon work?
4. What profession did Lyndon's father later aspire to?
5. How were Sam and Lyndon's marriages characterized?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)