|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the older man who was especially vulnerable to Lyndon's charming ways?
(a) William Buckley.
(b) Charles Marsh.
(c) Edward Miller.
(d) Frederick Clark.
2. What nationality of students did Lyndon teach?
3. To what job was Lyndon promoted?
(b) Hospital Administrator.
(c) Vice President of Finance.
(d) Civil Engineer.
4. What characteristic of Lyndon's was the author ignorant of before writing this book?
5. What utility is the topic in Chapter 27, "The Sad Irons"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lyndon's father's name?
2. Who did the woman in #136 invite to Longlea as house guests to prove a point?
3. What profession did Lyndon's father later aspire to?
4. With whom did politicians have to struggle as noted in Chapter 28, "I'll Get It for You"?
5. What was the predominant crop in the Texas Hill Country?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)