|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) The studio lot.
(b) His neighborhood.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bank.
2. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A new job.
(c) Tickets to the preview.
(d) A wife.
3. What causes Pat to recall his past in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) A book.
(b) A person who walks into the studio.
(c) The scene he is writing.
(d) A magazine.
4. Where does Pat hide while people search for the item he stole in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The writer's building.
(d) His home.
5. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
(a) The studio.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does someone notice that Pat was caught in a scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
2. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. What happens to the male star of the film in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
4. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
5. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)