|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," to whom does the item that Pat steals belong?
(a) The President.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
2. What happens to the male star of the film in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He wins an Oscar.
(b) He dies.
(c) He quits.
(d) He breaks his leg.
3. Whom does Pat end up consoling at the end of "Mightier Than the Sword"?
(b) The original writer.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
4. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
(a) He is supposed to fall out of a tree.
(b) He is supposed to kill someone.
(c) He is supposed to be shot.
(d) He is supposed to be run over by a car.
5. Why does Pat leave before being paid in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) He is kicked out.
(b) He is caught in his lies.
(c) He is arrested for burglary.
(d) He is afraid someone will find out about his stealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," who orders Pat to undress?
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," where is Pat when he wakes up?
3. In "No Harm Trying," what does Pat try to pitch to the studio executive?
4. How much is Pat offered to help a producer with a task in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
5. What is the profession of the person Pat runs into in "Two Old-Timers"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," how does Pat get himself into trouble?
2. In "Mightier Than the Sword," why does Pat's script go unused?
3. Why does Pat end up begging for tickets to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview," and why is this significant?
4. In "No Harm Trying," what results from Pat's efforts to create a movie?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what has caused Pat to lose respect since movies have changed?
6. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," what does being asked to sit for an artist cause Pat to feel?
7. What happens when Pat steals the hat in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
8. In "No Harm Trying," whom does Pat bring together and for what purpose?
9. Why does Pat steal a hat in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
10. What happens during the shooting of the scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)