|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) After the President's visit.
(b) During the President's visit.
(c) Before the President's visit.
(d) After his downfall.
2. In "No Harm Trying," what does Pat try to pitch to the studio executive?
(a) A book idea.
(b) A movie.
(c) An article idea.
(d) A tv show idea.
3. In "Mightier Than the Sword," whom does Pat overhear arguing with a producer?
(a) A writer.
(b) A director.
(c) Another producer.
4. What does the message to Pat say in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) His son died.
(b) His son tried to kill himself.
(c) His wife tried to kill herself.
(d) His wife died.
5. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Tickets to the preview.
(b) A new job.
(d) A wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," who orders Pat to undress?
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
3. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," what is the profession of the young woman that Pat meets?
4. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," to whom does the item that Pat steals belong?
5. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," how does Pat get himself into trouble?
2. What happens during the shooting of the scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. In "A Patriotic Short," what was Pat's life like in the past as a popular writer?
4. In "Two Old-Timers," how does seeing Phil make Pat feel better about himself?
5. In "No Harm Trying," what results from Pat's efforts to create a movie?
6. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," what does being asked to sit for an artist cause Pat to feel?
7. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," how does the artist try to get the look of desperation in Pat's face?
8. What results in Pat's job opportunity in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
9. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is ironic in regards to Pat's reaction to his being forgotten in the ditch?
10. In "A Patriotic Short," why does Pat become nostalgic?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)