|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," where is Pat when he wakes up?
(a) In the office.
(b) Still in the ditch.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) At home.
2. Where does Pat steal an item from in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) A set.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) An office.
(d) The commissary.
3. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat feel he needs to have?
(a) A suit.
(b) A book.
(c) A cane.
(d) A hat.
4. What does Pat do in the scene in the ditch in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He does really well.
(b) He cries.
(c) He yells.
(d) He passes out.
5. In "Two Old-Timers," what kind of movie does the arresting cop mention?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the person Pat runs into in "Two Old-Timers"?
2. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what is Pat's suggestion to the producer?
3. Why does Pat feel that he needs a certain item in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
4. Why has the director in "No Harm Trying" not worked in months?
5. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the staff forget about Pat, even though he passes out in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
2. What happens during the shooting of the scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. In "A Patriotic Short," what does a swimming pool represent?
4. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," how does the artist try to get the look of desperation in Pat's face?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the co-writer's demand that Pat's name be taken off the credits indicate?
6. Why does Pat steal a hat in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
7. Why does Wainwright give Pat the tickets?
8. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what has caused Pat to lose respect since movies have changed?
9. What results in Pat's job opportunity in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
10. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what job does Pat find for the day?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)