|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Two Old-Timers," for what are the two men arrested?
(b) Interfering in an investigation.
(c) Public intoxication.
2. Why does the doorman refuse to let Pat into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Pat is banned from previews.
(b) The man doesn't like Pat.
(c) Pat doesn't have tickets.
(d) Pat is not dressed appropriately.
3. How much is Pat offered to help a producer with a task in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Twenty five dollars.
(d) A hundred dollars.
4. What is the profession of the person Pat runs into in "Two Old-Timers"?
5. In "Mightier Than the Sword," whom does Pat overhear arguing with a producer?
(b) Another producer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A director.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat hide while people search for the item he stole in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. Where does Pat talk to the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
3. When was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
4. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
5. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)