|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) The acting he has done.
(b) His swimming pool.
(c) His career.
(d) The President's policies.
2. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A young woman he just met.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His mom.
3. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
4. Why does Pat feel that he needs a certain item in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) To sell for more money.
(b) To garner respect.
(c) To get a girl's attention.
(d) To look good.
5. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A new job.
(b) Tickets to the preview.
(d) A wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a symbol of success in Pat's heyday?
2. In "Mightier Than the Sword," when does the studio want to begin production?
3. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat steal?
4. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
5. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," to whom does the item that Pat steals belong?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pat's experience with the President in "A Patriotic Short."
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is ironic in regards to Pat's reaction to his being forgotten in the ditch?
3. Why does Pat steal a hat in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
4. In "A Patriotic Short," why does Pat become nostalgic?
5. In "A Patriotic Short," what does a swimming pool represent?
6. In "Mightier Than the Sword," how does Pat get a job?
7. In "No Harm Trying," whom does Pat bring together and for what purpose?
8. What happens during the shooting of the scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
9. In "No Harm Trying," what results from Pat's efforts to create a movie?
10. What results in Pat's job opportunity in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)