|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the co-writer of the movie want to do about Pat's credit in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) He wants to add Pat's name to the credits.
(b) He wants Pat's name taken off the credits.
(c) He wants to only put Pat's name.
(d) He wants to make Pat pay for the credit.
2. In "Two Old-Timers," for what are the two men arrested?
(b) Public intoxication.
(c) Interfering in an investigation.
3. How much is Pat offered to help a producer with a task in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Twenty five dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) A hundred dollars.
4. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) His wife.
(b) A young woman he just met.
(c) His son.
(d) His mom.
5. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Baseball tickets.
(b) Concert tickets.
(c) Basketball tickets.
(d) Burlesque show tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who goes into the preview with Pat?
4. Why has the director in "No Harm Trying" not worked in months?
5. Who attends to Pat when he wakes up in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)