|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat wait for in jail in "Two Old-Timers"?
(a) His wife.
(b) The police supervisor.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
(c) Ward Wainwright.
(d) Phil Macedon.
3. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His horrible movies.
(c) His great movies.
(d) The President's visit to the studio.
4. What does the young woman want from "Pat in Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
(a) She wants him to buy her a present.
(b) She wants him to donate to her cause.
(c) She wants to paint him.
(d) She wants to go out with him.
5. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) In an office.
(b) On set.
(c) In a bank.
(d) In a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pat react to what has to occur to his character in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
2. What has left Pat's wife depressed in "No Harm Trying"?
3. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," why does Pat's co-writer leave the preview?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)