Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat react to what has to occur to his character in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He runs off.
(b) He objects.
(c) He cries.
(d) He agrees wholeheartedly.
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," where is Pat when he wakes up?
(a) In the office.
(b) At home.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) Still in the ditch.
3. What is the profession of the person Pat runs into in "Two Old-Timers"?
4. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
(a) Begging for a job.
(b) Writing a scene.
(c) Acting out a scene.
(d) Touring the president around.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
(a) An envelope with tickets in it.
(b) A copy of his credits.
(d) Ten tickets to the preview.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," with whom did Pat write a film?
3. What does the message to Pat say in "No Harm Trying"?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
5. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat feel he needs to have?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)