|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who goes into the preview with Pat?
(b) His mom.
(c) A girl.
(d) His son.
2. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
(a) The studio.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
3. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
4. In "Two Old-Timers," what kind of movie does the arresting cop mention?
5. How does Pat react to what has to occur to his character in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He cries.
(b) He agrees wholeheartedly.
(c) He runs off.
(d) He objects.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what is Pat's suggestion to the producer?
2. What is the profession of the person Pat runs into in "Two Old-Timers"?
3. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
4. Whom does Pat end up consoling at the end of "Mightier Than the Sword"?
5. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)