|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(b) He loves his script.
(c) He cannot use his script.
(d) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to get a job.
(b) Trying to talk to the executives.
(c) Just playing a joke.
(d) Playing a trick on Pat.
3. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) A famous actress.
4. In "The Homes of the Stars," what does Pat buy from the drug store?
(a) A sandwich.
5. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(c) Phil Macedon.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
2. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
3. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
5. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Homes of the Stars," what kind of scam does Pat run?
2. How does Pat try to impress his son in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. Describe the character of Pat in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish."
4. How does Pat feel about the change in movies in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," how does Pat try to fix the situation regarding the man trying to sit at the Big Table?
6. How does Pat mess up the opportunity he is given in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
7. What is revealed about the man who tries to sit at the Big Table in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
8. Who does Pat blame for his problem, and who should he be blaming in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
9. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," how does Pat's desperation show through?
10. How does Pat stoop to a new low in "Teamed With Genius"?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)