|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" suspicious that they are in the wrong star's home?
(a) There is no one home.
(b) There are no children's rooms.
(c) There is only one child's room.
(d) There are two children's rooms.
2. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) John Hobby.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) The secretary.
4. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Parke Woll.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
5. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) They are taken to jail.
(b) They are taken to the security room.
(c) They are injured.
(d) They are killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
3. How does Pat explain his current unemployment in "The Homes of the Stars"?
4. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
5. ______________ is taken to the infirmary in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles."
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed about the man who tries to sit at the Big Table in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. How does Pat feel about the change in movies in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," what shows Pat's desperation, and why is he desperate?
4. What happens when Pat directs the chauffeur to Shirley Temple's house in "The Homes of the Stars"?
5. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," how does Pat get a loan from Jeff?
6. In "The Homes of the Stars," what happens when Pat leads a couple into the house that he pretends is Shirley Temple's?
7. In "Teamed With Genius," why does Pat refuse to be left out in writing the script?
8. What does "A Man in the Way" show about Pat?
9. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," how does Pat's desperation show through?
10. What is the biggest example of Pat's unluckiness in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)