|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) His career.
(b) His swimming pool.
(c) The acting he has done.
(d) The President's policies.
2. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Burlesque show tickets.
(b) Baseball tickets.
(c) Basketball tickets.
(d) Concert tickets.
3. When does someone notice that Pat was caught in a scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) When the director leaves the studio.
(b) When the female star leaves the studio.
(c) When the males star leaves the studio.
(d) When the producer leaves the studio.
4. In "No Harm Trying," who has a brilliant idea for a movie?
(a) A producer.
(c) A call boy.
(d) An actress.
5. In "Two Old-Timers," what kind of movie does the arresting cop mention?
6. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," who orders Pat to undress?
(c) The guard.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
7. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
(a) Touring the president around.
(b) Acting out a scene.
(c) Begging for a job.
(d) Writing a scene.
8. What does Pat do in the scene in the ditch in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He does really well.
(b) He yells.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He cries.
9. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," what is the profession of the young woman that Pat meets?
(a) An artist.
10. In "A Patriotic Short," where did the president attend a party?
(a) Phil's house.
(b) Pat's house.
(c) The studio head's house.
(d) Berners' house.
11. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who goes into the preview with Pat?
(a) His mom.
(b) His son.
(d) A girl.
12. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(d) Phil Macedon.
13. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," where does Pat meet a young female?
(a) A bank.
(b) The commissary.
(c) The set of a film.
(d) A restaurant.
14. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His horrible movies.
(c) The President's visit to the studio.
(d) His great movies.
15. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
(a) An envelope with tickets in it.
(c) A copy of his credits.
(d) Ten tickets to the preview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doorman refuse to let Pat into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
2. In "Two Old-Timers," for what are the two men arrested?
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," whom does Pat ask for a loan?
4. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
5. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)