|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. What was a symbol of success in Pat's heyday?
(d) His swimming pool.
3. In "A Patriotic Short," where did the president attend a party?
(a) Phil's house.
(b) Pat's house.
(c) The studio head's house.
(d) Berners' house.
4. Why has the director in "No Harm Trying" not worked in months?
(a) He is violent.
(b) He has a drug problem.
(c) He has a bad temper.
(d) He is depressed.
5. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," to whom does the item that Pat steals belong?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The President.
6. When does someone notice that Pat was caught in a scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) When the producer leaves the studio.
(b) When the males star leaves the studio.
(c) When the female star leaves the studio.
(d) When the director leaves the studio.
7. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
(a) His wife.
(b) His landlord.
(c) His son.
8. Why has the actress in "No Harm Trying" not worked?
(a) She is a bad actress.
(b) She has a bad temper.
(c) She can't speak English.
(d) She has no transportation to auditions.
9. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) In an office.
(b) On set.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In a bank.
10. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(b) A new job.
(c) Tickets to the preview.
(d) A wife.
11. Where does Pat steal an item from in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) A set.
(b) An office.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) The commissary.
12. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) They don't hire him.
(b) They need him for a project.
(c) They know he needs a job.
(d) So he can help pay his wife's hospital bills.
13. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He fires an actor.
(b) He hires Pat.
(c) He fires the producer.
(d) He calls action on the set.
14. What does the young woman want from "Pat in Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
(a) She wants him to donate to her cause.
(b) She wants him to buy her a present.
(c) She wants to go out with him.
(d) She wants to paint him.
15. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) His neighborhood.
(b) The studio lot.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Mightier Than the Sword," whom does Pat overhear arguing with a producer?
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," where is Pat when he wakes up?
3. In "Two Old-Timers," for what are the two men arrested?
4. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," what is the profession of the young woman that Pat meets?
5. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat feel he needs to have?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)