|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the director in "No Harm Trying" not worked in months?
(a) He has a drug problem.
(b) He has a bad temper.
(c) He is violent.
(d) He is depressed.
2. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) To keep his car.
(b) To pay his house rent.
(c) To buy a house.
(d) A hat.
3. Why has the actress in "No Harm Trying" not worked?
(a) She has a bad temper.
(b) She has no transportation to auditions.
(c) She is a bad actress.
(d) She can't speak English.
4. In "Mightier Than the Sword," whom does Pat overhear arguing with a producer?
(a) A director.
(b) A writer.
(c) Another producer.
5. For what is a producer in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby" desperate?
(a) A new play.
(b) An original title.
(c) A new actor.
(d) A new radio show.
6. In "Two Old-Timers," whom does Pat run into?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
7. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) The President's policies.
(b) His career.
(c) His swimming pool.
(d) The acting he has done.
8. Where does Pat steal an item from in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) An office.
(b) The commissary.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) A set.
9. Who attends to Pat when he wakes up in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) A woman.
(b) No one.
(c) The director.
(d) The producer.
10. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
(a) Ten tickets to the preview.
(b) An envelope with tickets in it.
(d) A copy of his credits.
11. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
(b) Ward Wainwright.
(d) Phil Macedon.
12. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," who hears Pat's suggestion?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
13. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) They know he needs a job.
(b) They need him for a project.
(c) So he can help pay his wife's hospital bills.
(d) They don't hire him.
14. Why does the doorman refuse to let Pat into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Pat doesn't have tickets.
(b) Pat is not dressed appropriately.
(c) Pat is banned from previews.
(d) The man doesn't like Pat.
15. Who has bought a movie he can't make in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) The director.
(c) The producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pat leave before being paid in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. When was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
3. In "Two Old-Timers," what kind of movie does the arresting cop mention?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," with whom did Pat write a film?
5. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)