|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) Ten scripts.
(b) More money.
(c) Ten actors.
(d) A house.
2. In "The Homes of the Stars," what does Pat buy from the drug store?
(d) A sandwich.
3. What does Pat tell the couple that his profession is in "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) A banker.
(b) A director.
(c) A producer.
(d) A writer.
4. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With sadness.
(b) With neutralness.
(c) With happiness.
(d) With shock.
5. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Gets sick.
(d) Tells the truth.
6. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss marriage.
(b) They discuss acting in a movie.
(c) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
(d) They discuss the script.
7. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) They are injured.
(b) They are taken to the security room.
(c) They are taken to jail.
(d) They are killed.
8. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) It indicates nothing important.
(b) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(c) Guilt for a crime.
(d) Feelings of regret.
9. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
10. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A young woman.
(b) His son.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) The producer.
11. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is thrown out of the studio.
(c) He becomes successful again.
(d) He is hired.
12. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The store.
(b) The infirmary.
(c) The library.
(d) A school.
13. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have a script.
(b) He doesn't have actors.
(c) He doesn't have money.
(d) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
14. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A writer.
(b) An actor.
(c) Pat's wife.
(d) An executive.
15. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
5. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)