|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What star's home is the woman in "The Homes of the Stars" insistent on seeing?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) Shirley Temple.
(c) Humphrey Bogart.
(d) Audrey Hepburn.
2. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) It is given to Pat.
(b) It is lost in a fire.
(c) It is given back to the British empire.
(d) It is given to Berners.
4. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It secures his job.
(b) It gets them to work together.
(c) It gets him fired.
(d) His lie is revealed.
5. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) The secretary.
6. How is the condition for Pat's gift broken in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) Canada enters war the next day.
(b) England enters war the next day.
(c) Russia enters war the next day.
(d) Mexico enters war the next day.
7. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some writers.
(b) Some actors.
(c) Some producers.
(d) An empty office.
8. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) One dollar.
9. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
(c) The wife of the man who killed Woll.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
10. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
11. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) The studio.
(b) A local bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A house.
12. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Steal a script.
(c) Write a great script.
(d) Blackmail Gooddorf.
13. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Tells the truth.
(d) Gets sick.
14. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A trash can.
(b) A cup.
(c) Some food.
(d) A metal tray.
15. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He is a producer.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He has written many films before.
(d) He has never written a film before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
4. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. Where are the visitors from in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)