|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) A local bar.
(b) The studio.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A house.
2. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) He is given money.
(b) He is pushed out of the car.
(c) He is admitted into the studio.
(d) He is hired for many projects.
3. Whom did Pat's ex-wife marry in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) A Canadian.
(b) A Russian.
(c) The second richest man in India.
(d) His brother.
4. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) The characters.
(c) The entire script.
5. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
6. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To have lunch with them.
(b) To take them to the studio.
(c) To have dinner with them.
(d) To show them the homes of the stars.
7. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He succeeds.
(b) Someone else executes his plan.
(c) He decides to not execute the plan.
(d) He fails.
8. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He has never written a film before.
(c) He has written many films before.
(d) He is a producer.
9. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some writers.
(b) Some actors.
(c) Some producers.
(d) An empty office.
10. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
11. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Playing a trick on Pat.
(b) Just playing a joke.
(c) Trying to get a job.
(d) Trying to talk to the executives.
12. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) A famous actress.
13. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) One night.
14. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
(b) They discuss acting in a movie.
(c) They discuss the script.
(d) They discuss marriage.
15. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) Leads the couple out of the house.
(b) Gets arrested.
(c) Quits his job.
(d) Runs out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
5. What does Pat tell the couple that his profession is in "The Homes of the Stars"?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)