|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did a movie help the arresting cop in "Two Old-Timers"?
(a) It taught him new things.
(b) It helped him understand war.
(c) It helped his wife understand his war experiences.
(d) It made him feel better at a rough time in his life.
2. What has left Pat's wife depressed in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) Her new husband and child have died.
(b) Pat leaves her.
(c) Her mom died.
(d) Her dad died.
3. ______________ is taken to the infirmary in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles."
(b) Orson Welles.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
4. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) To explain his new screenplay.
(b) To explain his problems.
(c) To beg for a job.
(d) To represent the writers at the studio.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
(a) A copy of his credits.
(c) An envelope with tickets in it.
(d) Ten tickets to the preview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
4. What does Pat do in the scene in the ditch in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)