|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) Unknown causes.
(b) He faked his death.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(d) Ward Wainwright.
3. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat feel he needs to have?
(a) A suit.
(b) A hat.
(c) A cane.
(d) A book.
4. In "Mightier Than the Sword," whose name does the producer put on the script?
(a) Mr. Marcus'.
(b) The secretary's.
5. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With shock.
(d) With neutralness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
2. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
4. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," who hears Pat's suggestion?
5. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)