|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An executive's house.
(c) The studio.
(d) A movie.
3. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Berners ask Pat to do?
(a) Show some visitors around the studio.
(b) Go home.
(c) Take some visitors to New York.
(d) Take care of his kids.
4. Why has the actress in "No Harm Trying" not worked?
(a) She has a bad temper.
(b) She is a bad actress.
(c) She has no transportation to auditions.
(d) She can't speak English.
5. What does Pat find himself unable to write in "Mightier Than the Sword"?
(a) The entire script.
(b) Realistic dialogue for the script.
(c) A beginning.
(d) An ending.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. Who has bought a movie he can't make in "No Harm Trying"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
5. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)