|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has bought a movie he can't make in "No Harm Trying"?
(b) The producer.
(d) The director.
2. How much is Pat offered to help a producer with a task in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Twenty five dollars.
3. How is the condition for Pat's gift broken in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) Canada enters war the next day.
(b) Russia enters war the next day.
(c) Mexico enters war the next day.
(d) England enters war the next day.
4. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) Gets arrested.
(b) Quits his job.
(c) Runs out of the house.
(d) Leads the couple out of the house.
5. What does Pat find himself unable to write in "Mightier Than the Sword"?
(a) An ending.
(b) A beginning.
(c) The entire script.
(d) Realistic dialogue for the script.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
3. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Berners ask Pat to do?
5. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)