|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mightier Than the Sword," whom does Pat overhear arguing with a producer?
(b) Another producer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A director.
2. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(b) Pat's son.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The actress.
3. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) Pat will get to keep half the allowance.
(b) Pat will owe him money.
(c) The allowance will go to Berners.
(d) The allowance will revert to the British empire.
4. In "A Patriotic Short," where did the president attend a party?
(a) The studio head's house.
(b) Berners' house.
(c) Phil's house.
(d) Pat's house.
5. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is thrown out of the studio.
(c) He becomes successful again.
(d) He is hired.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
2. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
3. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
4. Where does Pat steal an item from in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
5. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)