|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's College Days," Pat hears that Berners wants a story about ______________.
(b) The war.
2. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) Shirley Temple.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
3. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Pat's son reveal to him about his uncle?
(a) He is moving to America.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He has decided to give him an allowance.
(d) He hates Pat.
4. What is Pat's secretary trying to get rid of while Pat is gone in "Pat Hobby's College Days"?
(a) His empty liquor bottles.
(b) His stolen items.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His papers.
5. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) To represent the writers at the studio.
(b) To explain his problems.
(c) To explain his new screenplay.
(d) To beg for a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
2. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
4. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," who hears Pat's suggestion?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)