|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
2. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
3. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A musical.
(b) A literary adaptation.
(c) A western.
(d) A romance.
4. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He has written many films before.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He is a producer.
(d) He has never written a film before.
5. What star's home is the woman in "The Homes of the Stars" insistent on seeing?
(a) Audrey Hepburn.
(b) Jimmy Stewart.
(c) Humphrey Bogart.
(d) Shirley Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what is Pat's suggestion to the producer?
2. What does Pat do in the scene in the ditch in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
4. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)