|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets him fired.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets them to work together.
(d) His lie is revealed.
2. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Berners ask Pat to do?
(a) Take care of his kids.
(b) Show some visitors around the studio.
(c) Go home.
(d) Take some visitors to New York.
3. In "Mightier Than the Sword," when does the studio want to begin production?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Less than a week.
(d) One month.
4. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To have dinner with them.
(b) To have lunch with them.
(c) To take them to the studio.
(d) To show them the homes of the stars.
5. What does the message to Pat say in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) His wife tried to kill herself.
(b) His son died.
(c) His son tried to kill himself.
(d) His wife died.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
2. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
3. What does Pat tell the couple that his profession is in "The Homes of the Stars"?
4. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," where does Pat meet a young female?
5. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)