|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The characters.
(c) The entire script.
2. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) They don't hire him.
(b) They know he needs a job.
(c) They need him for a project.
(d) So he can help pay his wife's hospital bills.
3. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
4. In "No Harm Trying," why can't Pat use the brilliant movie idea?
(a) The call boy won't let him use it.
(b) He doesn't know how to use it.
(c) It is already under contract.
(d) It is not so brilliant.
5. What does the historical figure that Pat is writing about do in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) He kills someone.
(b) He gives a commission to Robert E. Lee's nephew.
(c) He dies.
(d) He gives a commission to Woodrow Wilson's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
3. In "Two Old-Timers," for what are the two men arrested?
4. In "Pat Hobby's College Days," what does Pat have to do to continue his job?
5. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)