|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(c) Orson Welles.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
2. How much is Pat offered to help a producer with a task in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty five dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
3. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A house.
(c) The studio.
(d) A local bar.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to get a job.
(b) Trying to talk to the executives.
(c) Playing a trick on Pat.
(d) Just playing a joke.
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A magazine article.
(b) A movie.
(c) A book.
(d) Another person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
5. What does Pat do in the scene in the ditch in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)