|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Two Old-Timers," for what are the two men arrested?
(c) Interfering in an investigation.
(d) Public intoxication.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) New Year's Eve.
3. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Recruit some other writers.
(b) Come up with an original idea.
(c) Act in a movie.
(d) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
4. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the historical figure that Pat is writing about do in "A Patriotic Short"?
2. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
4. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Pat's son reveal to him about his uncle?
5. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)