|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) The studio.
3. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Gets sick.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Tells the truth.
4. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) She is married to Pat.
(b) She is married to an executive.
(c) She used to work at the studio.
(d) She is a good person.
5. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Mightier Than the Sword," whom does Pat overhear arguing with a producer?
2. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
5. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)