|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. Who attends to Pat when he wakes up in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) No one.
(b) The producer.
(c) A woman.
(d) The director.
3. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Gets sick.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Tells the truth.
4. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The store.
(b) A school.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The library.
5. What does the historical figure that Pat is writing about do in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) He gives a commission to Robert E. Lee's nephew.
(b) He kills someone.
(c) He dies.
(d) He gives a commission to Woodrow Wilson's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pat leave before being paid in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
3. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
5. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)