|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Berners ask Pat to do?
(a) Take some visitors to New York.
(b) Show some visitors around the studio.
(c) Take care of his kids.
(d) Go home.
2. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) A bank.
(b) The studio.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bookstore.
3. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(b) A writer who is out of work.
(c) An actor who is out of work.
(d) Books being shipped to China.
4. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The studio lot.
(c) His neighborhood.
(d) A bank.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Writing department.
(b) Acting department.
(c) Scenario department.
(d) Costume department.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "No Harm Trying," who has a brilliant idea for a movie?
2. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
5. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)