|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) During the President's visit.
(b) Before the President's visit.
(c) After his downfall.
(d) After the President's visit.
2. What does the co-writer of the movie want to do about Pat's credit in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) He wants to make Pat pay for the credit.
(b) He wants Pat's name taken off the credits.
(c) He wants to add Pat's name to the credits.
(d) He wants to only put Pat's name.
3. What does Pat find himself unable to write in "Mightier Than the Sword"?
(a) The entire script.
(b) A beginning.
(c) Realistic dialogue for the script.
(d) An ending.
4. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A musical.
(b) A western.
(c) A literary adaptation.
(d) A romance.
5. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
2. What has left Pat's wife depressed in "No Harm Trying"?
3. In "Pat Hobby's College Days," a young athlete is accused of ___________.
4. What is Pat's secretary trying to get rid of while Pat is gone in "Pat Hobby's College Days"?
5. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)