|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Patriotic Short," whose house is next to Pat's house?
(a) The president's house.
(b) Phil's house.
(c) Berners' house.
(d) The studio head's house.
2. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) To buy a house.
(b) To keep his car.
(c) To pay his house rent.
(d) A hat.
3. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are taken to jail.
(c) They are injured.
(d) They are taken to the security room.
4. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) The studio.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A bank.
5. ______________ is taken to the infirmary in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles."
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) Orson Welles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
2. Why has the director in "No Harm Trying" not worked in months?
3. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat feel he needs to have?
4. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
5. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)