|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Pat to recall his past in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) The scene he is writing.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A person who walks into the studio.
(d) A book.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
(a) The ending to the script.
(b) His lines for a scene.
(c) His car.
(d) His money.
3. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Come up with an original idea.
(b) Act in a movie.
(c) Recruit some other writers.
(d) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
4. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
5. How does Pat get the visitors onto the set of a film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) He sneaks onto the set.
(b) He asks Berners.
(c) He asks a writer.
(d) He asks the director.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
2. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
3. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)