|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
(b) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(c) He loves his script.
(d) He cannot use his script.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Christmas Eve.
3. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have a script.
(b) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
(c) He doesn't have money.
(d) He doesn't have actors.
4. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Parke Woll.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
5. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
(a) His wife.
(b) The studio.
(c) His son.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat talk to the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
3. What was a symbol of success in Pat's heyday?
4. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)