|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pat leave before being paid in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) He is afraid someone will find out about his stealing.
(b) He is arrested for burglary.
(c) He is caught in his lies.
(d) He is kicked out.
2. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does the co-writer of the movie want to do about Pat's credit in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) He wants to make Pat pay for the credit.
(b) He wants Pat's name taken off the credits.
(c) He wants to only put Pat's name.
(d) He wants to add Pat's name to the credits.
4. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) A writer who is out of work.
(b) Books being shipped to China.
(c) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(d) An actor who is out of work.
5. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
(a) He is supposed to fall out of a tree.
(b) He is supposed to kill someone.
(c) He is supposed to be shot.
(d) He is supposed to be run over by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
4. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
5. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)