|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) The studio.
(b) A local bar.
(c) A house.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The studio bookie.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
3. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Christmas Day.
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A book.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) Another person.
(d) A movie.
5. Who has bought a movie he can't make in "No Harm Trying"?
(c) The director.
(d) The producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. What does the young woman want from "Pat in Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
4. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
5. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)