|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pat feel that he needs a certain item in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) To look good.
(b) To sell for more money.
(c) To garner respect.
(d) To get a girl's attention.
2. In "No Harm Trying," who has a brilliant idea for a movie?
(b) A producer.
(c) A call boy.
(d) An actress.
3. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) Runs out of the house.
(b) Leads the couple out of the house.
(c) Quits his job.
(d) Gets arrested.
4. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
5. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have a script.
(b) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
(c) He doesn't have actors.
(d) He doesn't have money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does someone notice that Pat was caught in a scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," whom does Pat ask for a loan?
3. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)