|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) The President's visit to the studio.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His great movies.
(d) His horrible movies.
3. What causes Pat to recall his past in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A book.
(c) The scene he is writing.
(d) A person who walks into the studio.
4. In "A Patriotic Short," where did the president attend a party?
(a) The studio head's house.
(b) Berners' house.
(c) Pat's house.
(d) Phil's house.
5. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Steal a script.
(b) Work harder.
(c) Write a great script.
(d) Blackmail Gooddorf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
3. What does the message to Pat say in "No Harm Trying"?
4. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
5. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)