|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the historical figure that Pat is writing about do in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) He gives a commission to Robert E. Lee's nephew.
(b) He kills someone.
(c) He gives a commission to Woodrow Wilson's nephew.
(d) He dies.
2. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The cops are involved.
(b) He hates Pat.
(c) The letter is not proof of guilt.
(d) He has a good lawyer.
3. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) A movie.
(b) An executive's house.
(c) The studio.
(d) A restaurant.
4. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To have dinner with them.
(b) To have lunch with them.
(c) To show them the homes of the stars.
(d) To take them to the studio.
5. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) Quits his job.
(b) Gets arrested.
(c) Runs out of the house.
(d) Leads the couple out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
5. Why has the director in "No Harm Trying" not worked in months?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)