|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) The studio.
(b) A movie.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An executive's house.
3. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) His lie is revealed.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets them to work together.
(d) It gets him fired.
4. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A wife.
(b) A new job.
(d) Tickets to the preview.
5. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The infirmary.
(b) The store.
(c) A school.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
2. What causes Pat to recall his past in "A Patriotic Short"?
3. Where does Pat steal an item from in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
4. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. What happens to the male star of the film in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)