|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man on the corner in "The Homes of the Stars" closes up for _____________.
(b) A holiday.
2. Why has the director in "No Harm Trying" not worked in months?
(a) He has a bad temper.
(b) He is violent.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He has a drug problem.
3. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) President Clinton.
(b) President Wilson.
(c) President Roosevelt.
(d) President McKinley.
4. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(b) An actor who is out of work.
(c) Books being shipped to China.
(d) A writer who is out of work.
5. What does the historical figure that Pat is writing about do in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) He gives a commission to Woodrow Wilson's nephew.
(b) He kills someone.
(c) He dies.
(d) He gives a commission to Robert E. Lee's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the actress in "No Harm Trying" not worked?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," why does Pat's co-writer leave the preview?
3. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
4. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
5. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)