|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He hires Pat.
(b) He fires the producer.
(c) He calls action on the set.
(d) He fires an actor.
2. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what is Pat's suggestion to the producer?
(a) Big Hotel.
(b) Hope is Home.
(c) The Birth of a Country.
(d) Grand Hotel.
3. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) The studio.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A movie.
(d) An executive's house.
4. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
5. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
(b) Ward Wainwright.
(c) Rene Wilcox.
(d) Mr. Marcus
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
2. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. In "A Patriotic Short," where did the president attend a party?
4. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)