|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) To explain his problems.
(b) To beg for a job.
(c) To explain his new screenplay.
(d) To represent the writers at the studio.
2. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Pat's son reveal to him about his uncle?
(a) He is moving to America.
(b) He has decided to give him an allowance.
(c) He hates Pat.
(d) He is dying.
3. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what is Pat's suggestion to the producer?
(a) Big Hotel.
(b) The Birth of a Country.
(c) Hope is Home.
(d) Grand Hotel.
4. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) They know he needs a job.
(b) So he can help pay his wife's hospital bills.
(c) They don't hire him.
(d) They need him for a project.
5. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) Ten scripts.
(b) A house.
(c) More money.
(d) Ten actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" suspicious that they are in the wrong star's home?
2. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)