|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A new job.
(b) A wife.
(c) Tickets to the preview.
2. When does someone notice that Pat was caught in a scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) When the producer leaves the studio.
(b) When the males star leaves the studio.
(c) When the female star leaves the studio.
(d) When the director leaves the studio.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table where conferences are held.
(b) A table for Pat.
(c) A table for all the extras.
(d) The executives' table.
4. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(b) Guilt for a crime.
(c) Feelings of regret.
(d) It indicates nothing important.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Costume department.
(b) Writing department.
(c) Acting department.
(d) Scenario department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
2. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Pat's son reveal to him about his uncle?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
5. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," what is the profession of the young woman that Pat meets?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)