|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Pat's ex-wife marry in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) A Canadian.
(b) The second richest man in India.
(c) His brother.
(d) A Russian.
2. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) President Clinton.
(b) President McKinley.
(c) President Wilson.
(d) President Roosevelt.
3. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(c) The characters.
(d) The entire script.
4. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Shirley Temple.
(d) Clark Gable.
5. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
(a) His landlord.
(b) His wife.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
2. How is the condition for Pat's gift broken in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. In "A Patriotic Short," where did the president attend a party?
4. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
5. Why does Pat leave before being paid in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)