|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) The doorman gets Pat some tickets.
(b) He sneaks in.
(c) Wainwright tells the doorman to let him in.
(d) Berners lets him in.
2. How does Pat explain his current unemployment in "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) The Screen Playwriters' Guild is on strike.
(b) He is unemployed because he wants another career.
(c) No one will hire him.
(d) He is not a good writer.
3. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Give him more money.
(b) Fire another employee.
(c) Hire him.
(d) Buy a film.
4. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(b) A new job.
(c) A wife.
(d) Tickets to the preview.
5. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Runs away.
(c) Gets sick.
(d) Tells the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. In "The Homes of the Stars," what does Pat buy from the drug store?
3. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)