|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
(a) He is supposed to be run over by a car.
(b) He is supposed to fall out of a tree.
(c) He is supposed to be shot.
(d) He is supposed to kill someone.
3. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
4. Where are the visitors from in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
5. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
(b) His landlord.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
2. In "The Homes of the Stars," what happens to Pat's car?
3. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat feel he needs to have?
4. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
5. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," where does Pat meet a young female?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)