|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some writers.
(b) Some producers.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some actors.
3. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) John Hobby.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) The secretary.
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A movie.
(b) Another person.
(c) A magazine article.
(d) A book.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
(a) An envelope with tickets in it.
(b) A copy of his credits.
(c) Ten tickets to the preview.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
3. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
5. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," who hears Pat's suggestion?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)