|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) Some food.
(b) A metal tray.
(c) A trash can.
(d) A cup.
2. In "No Harm Trying," what does Pat try to pitch to the studio executive?
(a) A book idea.
(b) An article idea.
(c) A movie.
(d) A tv show idea.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a popular writer.
(b) He is an ex-convict.
(c) He is a famous actor.
(d) He is a big executive.
4. What are the conditions of the gift bestowed upon Pat in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) Canada has to be at war.
(b) England can't be at war.
(c) England has to be at war.
(d) Canada can't be at war.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
(a) The wife of the man who killed Woll.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
3. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. How does Pat react to what has to occur to his character in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
5. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)