|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) The studio.
(b) A bank.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bookstore.
3. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To have dinner with them.
(b) To show them the homes of the stars.
(c) To have lunch with them.
(d) To take them to the studio.
4. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) In a bank.
(b) On set.
(c) In an office.
(d) In a restaurant.
5. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
(a) Brochures for cars.
(b) Brochures that show locations of celebrities.
(c) Brochures for the studio.
(d) Brochures for famous restaurants.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
3. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
5. Why does the doorman refuse to let Pat into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)