|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The infirmary.
(b) The store.
(c) A school.
(d) The library.
2. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) His son.
(b) A young woman he just met.
(c) His mom.
(d) His wife.
3. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
(a) Writing a scene.
(b) Acting out a scene.
(c) Touring the president around.
(d) Begging for a job.
4. What has left Pat's wife depressed in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) Her dad died.
(b) Her new husband and child have died.
(c) Pat leaves her.
(d) Her mom died.
5. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) The studio lot.
(b) A bank.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) His neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man on the corner in "The Homes of the Stars" closes up for _____________.
2. What are the conditions of the gift bestowed upon Pat in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. What does Pat tell the couple that his profession is in "The Homes of the Stars"?
4. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)