|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
(a) Brochures for famous restaurants.
(b) Brochures that show locations of celebrities.
(c) Brochures for the studio.
(d) Brochures for cars.
2. Where does Pat talk to the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) In his house.
(b) In Berners' house.
(c) In his backyard.
(d) In his pool.
3. How much is Pat offered to help a producer with a task in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) A hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Twenty five dollars.
4. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) His house.
(c) The executive's house.
(d) A bar.
5. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
(a) Writing a scene.
(b) Begging for a job.
(c) Acting out a scene.
(d) Touring the president around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Pat to recall his past in "A Patriotic Short"?
2. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
3. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
4. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)