|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
2. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Tickets to the preview.
(b) A wife.
(d) A new job.
3. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) So he can help pay his wife's hospital bills.
(b) They know he needs a job.
(c) They don't hire him.
(d) They need him for a project.
4. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
2. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
3. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
4. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)