|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) He hits Berners.
(b) He hits a man trying to steal food.
(c) He hits an executive.
(d) He hits a man trying to sit at the Big Table.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) The executives' table.
(b) A table for all the extras.
(c) A table where conferences are held.
(d) A table for Pat.
3. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) His horrible movies.
(b) His great movies.
(c) The President's visit to the studio.
(d) His marriage.
4. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
2. What causes Pat to recall his past in "A Patriotic Short"?
3. Who attends to Pat when he wakes up in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who goes into the preview with Pat?
5. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)