|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) On set.
(b) In a bank.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In an office.
2. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
3. What makes the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" suspicious that they are in the wrong star's home?
(a) There are two children's rooms.
(b) There is no one home.
(c) There is only one child's room.
(d) There are no children's rooms.
4. What are the conditions of the gift bestowed upon Pat in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) England has to be at war.
(b) Canada can't be at war.
(c) England can't be at war.
(d) Canada has to be at war.
5. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Concert tickets.
(b) Burlesque show tickets.
(c) Basketball tickets.
(d) Baseball tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
5. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)