|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) They are taken to jail.
(b) They are injured.
(c) They are taken to the security room.
(d) They are killed.
2. What does the historical figure that Pat is writing about do in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) He gives a commission to Robert E. Lee's nephew.
(b) He kills someone.
(c) He dies.
(d) He gives a commission to Woodrow Wilson's nephew.
3. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Wainwright tells the doorman to let him in.
(b) The doorman gets Pat some tickets.
(c) Berners lets him in.
(d) He sneaks in.
4. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Berners ask Pat to do?
(a) Take some visitors to New York.
(b) Go home.
(c) Show some visitors around the studio.
(d) Take care of his kids.
5. In "No Harm Trying," what does Pat try to pitch to the studio executive?
(a) A movie.
(b) A tv show idea.
(c) A book idea.
(d) An article idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
4. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," why does Pat's co-writer leave the preview?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)