|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Orson Welles.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
2. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets him fired.
(b) It gets them to work together.
(c) His lie is revealed.
(d) It secures his job.
3. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) A writer who is out of work.
(b) An actor who is out of work.
(c) Books being shipped to China.
(d) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table where conferences are held.
(b) A table for Pat.
(c) The executives' table.
(d) A table for all the extras.
5. Why has the actress in "No Harm Trying" not worked?
(a) She can't speak English.
(b) She has no transportation to auditions.
(c) She is a bad actress.
(d) She has a bad temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
3. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
5. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)