|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," why does Pat appear in all the scenes?
(a) He begged to be in them.
(b) He's a good actor.
(c) He sneaked onto the set to be in them.
(d) To make the scenes sequential.
2. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Burlesque show tickets.
(b) Baseball tickets.
(c) Basketball tickets.
(d) Concert tickets.
3. In "A Patriotic Short," where did the president attend a party?
(a) Phil's house.
(b) The studio head's house.
(c) Pat's house.
(d) Berners' house.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table where conferences are held.
(b) A table for all the extras.
(c) A table for Pat.
(d) The executives' table.
5. How is the condition for Pat's gift broken in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) England enters war the next day.
(b) Mexico enters war the next day.
(c) Russia enters war the next day.
(d) Canada enters war the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
2. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
3. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
4. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
5. Why does the doorman refuse to let Pat into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)