|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) President McKinley.
(b) President Clinton.
(c) President Roosevelt.
(d) President Wilson.
2. What makes the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" suspicious that they are in the wrong star's home?
(a) There is only one child's room.
(b) There are two children's rooms.
(c) There is no one home.
(d) There are no children's rooms.
3. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) An actor.
(b) An executive.
(c) A writer.
(d) Pat's wife.
4. What has left Pat's wife depressed in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) Pat leaves her.
(b) Her dad died.
(c) Her mom died.
(d) Her new husband and child have died.
5. What does the message to Pat say in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) His son tried to kill himself.
(b) His wife tried to kill herself.
(c) His son died.
(d) His wife died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
2. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
4. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
5. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)