|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The studio bookie.
(d) Phil Macedon.
3. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The actress.
(b) The secretary.
(d) Pat's son.
4. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bank.
(c) The studio lot.
(d) His neighborhood.
5. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) She is a good person.
(b) She used to work at the studio.
(c) She is married to an executive.
(d) She is married to Pat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
2. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
4. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)