|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(c) The secretary.
(d) Phil Macedon.
2. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) His horrible movies.
(b) His marriage.
(c) The President's visit to the studio.
(d) His great movies.
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
(c) A wife.
(d) A house.
4. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
5. In "No Harm Trying," who has a brilliant idea for a movie?
(a) A call boy.
(b) A producer.
(c) An actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
2. How does Pat explain his current unemployment in "The Homes of the Stars"?
3. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
4. Whom did Pat's ex-wife marry in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
5. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)