|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the message to Pat say in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) His son died.
(b) His son tried to kill himself.
(c) His wife died.
(d) His wife tried to kill herself.
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," why does Pat appear in all the scenes?
(a) To make the scenes sequential.
(b) He sneaked onto the set to be in them.
(c) He's a good actor.
(d) He begged to be in them.
3. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
4. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Fire another employee.
(b) Hire him.
(c) Buy a film.
(d) Give him more money.
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) Some food.
(b) A trash can.
(c) A metal tray.
(d) A cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does the co-writer of the movie want to do about Pat's credit in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
4. Who has bought a movie he can't make in "No Harm Trying"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)