|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His horrible movies.
(c) The President's visit to the studio.
(d) His great movies.
2. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) His lie is revealed.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets him fired.
(d) It gets them to work together.
3. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
4. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are taken to jail.
(c) They are taken to the security room.
(d) They are injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
2. What happens to the male star of the film in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
4. Where does Pat talk to the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
5. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)