|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Berners ask Pat to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Show some visitors around the studio.
(c) Take care of his kids.
(d) Take some visitors to New York.
2. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
(b) His landlord.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
3. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have money.
(b) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
(c) He doesn't have a script.
(d) He doesn't have actors.
4. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) To represent the writers at the studio.
(b) To beg for a job.
(c) To explain his new screenplay.
(d) To explain his problems.
5. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) The studio.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bank.
(d) A bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Homes of the Stars," what does Pat buy from the drug store?
2. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," where is Pat when he wakes up?
4. What makes the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" suspicious that they are in the wrong star's home?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," with whom did Pat write a film?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)