|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," why does Pat's co-writer leave the preview?
(a) He doesn't want his name associated with such a bad movie.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) He has a family emergency.
(d) He is asked to leave.
2. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) John Hobby.
(d) The secretary.
3. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A trash can.
(b) Some food.
(c) A cup.
(d) A metal tray.
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A movie.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) Another person.
(d) A book.
5. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Pat's ex-wife marry in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
2. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
3. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
4. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
5. What does Pat do in the scene in the ditch in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)