|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Orson Welles.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
(a) He is supposed to be shot.
(b) He is supposed to be run over by a car.
(c) He is supposed to fall out of a tree.
(d) He is supposed to kill someone.
3. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) A writer who is out of work.
(b) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(c) Books being shipped to China.
(d) An actor who is out of work.
4. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(b) Parke Woll.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
5. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Pat's son reveal to him about his uncle?
(a) He hates Pat.
(b) He is moving to America.
(c) He has decided to give him an allowance.
(d) He is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
2. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
4. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)