|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) Ten scripts.
(b) A house.
(c) More money.
(d) Ten actors.
2. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(b) It indicates nothing important.
(c) Guilt for a crime.
(d) Feelings of regret.
3. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mom.
(c) His son.
(d) A young woman he just met.
4. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The secretary.
(d) John Hobby.
5. In "A Patriotic Short," where did the president attend a party?
(a) Pat's house.
(b) Phil's house.
(c) Berners' house.
(d) The studio head's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
2. What happens to the male star of the film in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
5. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)