|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Orson Welles.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Phil Macedon.
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
(b) Pat Hobby.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
3. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He has never written a film before.
(b) He has written many films before.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a producer.
4. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. When does someone notice that Pat was caught in a scene in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) When the males star leaves the studio.
(b) When the female star leaves the studio.
(c) When the producer leaves the studio.
(d) When the director leaves the studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
2. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. In "No Harm Trying," why can't Pat use the brilliant movie idea?
4. Who has bought a movie he can't make in "No Harm Trying"?
5. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)