|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He calls action on the set.
(b) He fires the producer.
(c) He hires Pat.
(d) He fires an actor.
2. When was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) After his downfall.
(b) After the President's visit.
(c) During the President's visit.
(d) Before the President's visit.
3. In "No Harm Trying," what does Pat try to pitch to the studio executive?
(a) A tv show idea.
(b) A movie.
(c) A book idea.
(d) An article idea.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," why does Pat's co-writer leave the preview?
(a) He doesn't want his name associated with such a bad movie.
(b) He is asked to leave.
(c) He has a family emergency.
(d) He gets sick.
5. What does Pat recall about his heyday in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) The President's visit to the studio.
(b) His marriage.
(c) His horrible movies.
(d) His great movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "No Harm Trying," who has a brilliant idea for a movie?
2. The man on the corner in "The Homes of the Stars" closes up for _____________.
3. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
4. How does Pat react to what has to occur to his character in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
5. Why does the doorman refuse to let Pat into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)