|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What star's home is the woman in "The Homes of the Stars" insistent on seeing?
(a) Humphrey Bogart.
(b) Shirley Temple.
(c) Jimmy Stewart.
(d) Audrey Hepburn.
2. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) His neighborhood.
(b) The studio lot.
(c) A bank.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
4. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets them to work together.
(b) His lie is revealed.
(c) It gets him fired.
(d) It secures his job.
5. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) The studio.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Pat to recall his past in "A Patriotic Short"?
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
3. What does Pat tell the couple that his profession is in "The Homes of the Stars"?
4. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)