|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
(c) Studio producer.
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Pat Hobby.
(d) Orson Welles.
3. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In an office.
(c) In a bank.
(d) On set.
4. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) She is a good person.
(b) She is married to Pat.
(c) She is married to an executive.
(d) She used to work at the studio.
5. In "No Harm Trying," why can't Pat use the brilliant movie idea?
(a) The call boy won't let him use it.
(b) It is not so brilliant.
(c) It is already under contract.
(d) He doesn't know how to use it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
3. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
4. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. What does Pat tell the couple that his profession is in "The Homes of the Stars"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)