|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have actors.
(b) He doesn't have a script.
(c) He doesn't have money.
(d) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
2. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A bank.
(c) The studio.
(d) A restaurant.
3. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) The doorman gets Pat some tickets.
(b) Wainwright tells the doorman to let him in.
(c) Berners lets him in.
(d) He sneaks in.
4. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
(a) A house.
(c) A wife.
5. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
(a) Brochures that show locations of celebrities.
(b) Brochures for cars.
(c) Brochures for the studio.
(d) Brochures for famous restaurants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
2. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Pat's son reveal to him about his uncle?
3. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
4. What makes the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" suspicious that they are in the wrong star's home?
5. In "The Homes of the Stars," what happens to Pat's car?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)