|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) Runs out of the house.
(b) Gets arrested.
(c) Quits his job.
(d) Leads the couple out of the house.
2. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) He faked his death.
(c) Unknown causes.
3. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) John Hobby.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Phil Macedon.
(d) Jack Berners.
4. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The producer.
(b) A young woman.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) His son.
5. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) She is married to Pat.
(b) She used to work at the studio.
(c) She is a good person.
(d) She is married to an executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Homes of the Stars," what happens to Pat's car?
2. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," whom does Pat ask for a loan?
4. In "No Harm Trying," why can't Pat use the brilliant movie idea?
5. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)