|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) His mom.
(b) His wife.
(c) A young woman he just met.
(d) His son.
2. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) She is a good person.
(b) She is married to an executive.
(c) She is married to Pat.
(d) She used to work at the studio.
3. ______________ is taken to the infirmary in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles."
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
4. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Wilcox's brothers have been killed.
(b) Wilcox's father died.
(c) Wilcox's wife died.
(d) Wilcox's mother died.
5. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) A famous actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
3. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)