|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bank.
(d) The studio.
2. What does the co-writer of the movie want to do about Pat's credit in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) He wants Pat's name taken off the credits.
(b) He wants to only put Pat's name.
(c) He wants to make Pat pay for the credit.
(d) He wants to add Pat's name to the credits.
3. Why was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) To beg for a job.
(b) To represent the writers at the studio.
(c) To explain his problems.
(d) To explain his new screenplay.
4. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) Someone else executes his plan.
(b) He succeeds.
(c) He fails.
(d) He decides to not execute the plan.
5. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Tickets to the preview.
(c) A wife.
(d) A new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends to Pat when he wakes up in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
2. What does Pat do in the scene in the ditch in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. What makes the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" suspicious that they are in the wrong star's home?
5. What are the conditions of the gift bestowed upon Pat in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)