|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Pat's ex-wife marry in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) The second richest man in India.
(b) His brother.
(c) A Russian.
(d) A Canadian.
2. Why has the director in "No Harm Trying" not worked in months?
(a) He has a drug problem.
(b) He has a bad temper.
(c) He is violent.
(d) He is depressed.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) The executives' table.
(b) A table for Pat.
(c) A table where conferences are held.
(d) A table for all the extras.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," with whom did Pat write a film?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Phil Macedon.
(d) Ward Wainwright.
5. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) Orson Welles.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
2. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
4. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
5. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)