|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
2. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Pat's wife.
(b) An executive.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actor.
3. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She yells at Pat.
(b) She finds another job.
(c) She yells at Berners.
(d) She tells Berners her idea.
4. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It secures his job.
(b) His lie is revealed.
(c) It gets them to work together.
(d) It gets him fired.
5. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Burlesque show tickets.
(b) Concert tickets.
(c) Basketball tickets.
(d) Baseball tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
3. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
4. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," with whom did Pat write a film?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)