|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Buy a film.
(b) Fire another employee.
(c) Give him more money.
(d) Hire him.
2. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) Parke Woll.
3. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The characters.
(c) The entire script.
4. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. The man on the corner in "The Homes of the Stars" closes up for _____________.
(d) A holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
4. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)