|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) Unknown causes.
(c) He faked his death.
2. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
(a) Brochures for the studio.
(b) Brochures that show locations of celebrities.
(c) Brochures for cars.
(d) Brochures for famous restaurants.
3. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(d) A famous actress.
4. How does Pat explain his current unemployment in "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) He is not a good writer.
(b) No one will hire him.
(c) The Screen Playwriters' Guild is on strike.
(d) He is unemployed because he wants another career.
5. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She yells at Pat.
(b) She finds another job.
(c) She tells Berners her idea.
(d) She yells at Berners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
3. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
5. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)