|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) An empty office.
(c) Some writers.
(d) Some actors.
2. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With shock.
(d) With neutralness.
3. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To have lunch with them.
(b) To show them the homes of the stars.
(c) To take them to the studio.
(d) To have dinner with them.
4. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He becomes successful again.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He is hired.
5. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
(b) Mr. Marcus
(c) Rene Wilcox.
(d) Ward Wainwright.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
2. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
3. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)