|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One week.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One night.
2. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Come up with an original idea.
(b) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
(c) Recruit some other writers.
(d) Act in a movie.
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
(b) A wife.
(c) A house.
4. The man on the corner in "The Homes of the Stars" closes up for _____________.
(a) A holiday.
5. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(c) Orson Welles.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
4. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
5. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)