|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
(c) A famous actress.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
2. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) His lie is revealed.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets them to work together.
(d) It gets him fired.
3. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(c) He faked his death.
(d) Unknown causes.
4. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) The allowance will go to Berners.
(b) Pat will get to keep half the allowance.
(c) Pat will owe him money.
(d) The allowance will revert to the British empire.
5. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To take them to the studio.
(b) To have lunch with them.
(c) To show them the homes of the stars.
(d) To have dinner with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
4. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)