|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) Orson Welles.
(c) Phil Macedon.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
(b) He loves his script.
(c) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(d) He cannot use his script.
3. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) The studio bookie.
4. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Parke Woll.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
5. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) They are taken to the security room.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are injured.
(d) They are taken to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
3. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. What star's home is the woman in "The Homes of the Stars" insistent on seeing?
5. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)