|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) Leads the couple out of the house.
(b) Quits his job.
(c) Gets arrested.
(d) Runs out of the house.
2. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Steal a script.
(c) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(d) Write a great script.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a famous actor.
(b) He is a popular writer.
(c) He is an ex-convict.
(d) He is a big executive.
4. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
(a) The ending to the script.
(b) His lines for a scene.
(c) His money.
(d) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
2. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What star's home is the woman in "The Homes of the Stars" insistent on seeing?
4. How does Pat explain his current unemployment in "The Homes of the Stars"?
5. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)