|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a popular writer.
(b) He is a big executive.
(c) He is a famous actor.
(d) He is an ex-convict.
2. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The characters.
(c) The entire script.
3. Whom did Pat's ex-wife marry in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) The second richest man in India.
(b) A Canadian.
(c) His brother.
(d) A Russian.
4. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
5. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
2. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," what does Pat's son reveal to him about his uncle?
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
4. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)