|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to talk to the executives.
(b) Trying to get a job.
(c) Just playing a joke.
(d) Playing a trick on Pat.
2. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
3. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(c) Orson Welles.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
5. What are the conditions of the gift bestowed upon Pat in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) Canada can't be at war.
(b) England can't be at war.
(c) Canada has to be at war.
(d) England has to be at war.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
2. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
3. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
4. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)