|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
(a) Orson Welles.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Pat Hobby.
2. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Tells the truth.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Gets sick.
4. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The library.
(b) The store.
(c) A school.
(d) The infirmary.
5. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) They are injured.
(b) They are taken to the security room.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are taken to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
4. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
5. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)