|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
(b) To present his completed script to Berners.
(c) To present Berners his own original idea.
(d) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Playing a trick on Pat.
(b) Trying to talk to the executives.
(c) Just playing a joke.
(d) Trying to get a job.
3. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
(a) His money.
(b) His lines for a scene.
(c) The ending to the script.
(d) His car.
5. In "The Homes of the Stars," what happens to Pat's car?
(a) Nothing happens to it.
(b) It breaks down.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) It is set on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
2. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
4. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)