|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. Where are the visitors from in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) Ten scripts.
(b) A house.
(c) More money.
(d) Ten actors.
4. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Recruit some other writers.
(b) Come up with an original idea.
(c) Act in a movie.
(d) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
5. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
(a) A house.
(d) A wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. In "Pat Hobby, Putative Father," the two visitors want to meet ______________.
3. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)