|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(c) Parke Woll.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
(a) His lines for a scene.
(b) His car.
(c) His money.
(d) The ending to the script.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Playing a trick on Pat.
(b) Trying to get a job.
(c) Just playing a joke.
(d) Trying to talk to the executives.
4. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have a script.
(b) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
(c) He doesn't have money.
(d) He doesn't have actors.
5. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(c) Jeff Boldini.
(d) Orson Welles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. The man on the corner in "The Homes of the Stars" closes up for _____________.
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
4. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)