|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Homes of the Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(b) Books being shipped to China.
(c) A writer who is out of work.
(d) An actor who is out of work.
2. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) One dollar.
3. In "The Homes of the Stars," what does Pat buy from the drug store?
(a) A sandwich.
4. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss marriage.
(b) They discuss acting in a movie.
(c) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
(d) They discuss the script.
5. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) Someone else executes his plan.
(b) He decides to not execute the plan.
(c) He succeeds.
(d) He fails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
2. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
4. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)