|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The store.
(b) The library.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) A school.
2. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) A writer who is out of work.
(b) An actor who is out of work.
(c) Books being shipped to China.
(d) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
3. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She finds another job.
(b) She yells at Pat.
(c) She tells Berners her idea.
(d) She yells at Berners.
4. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The cops are involved.
(b) The letter is not proof of guilt.
(c) He has a good lawyer.
(d) He hates Pat.
5. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
(a) Pat Hobby.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
2. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
3. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
4. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)