|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) An actor who is out of work.
(b) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(c) A writer who is out of work.
(d) Books being shipped to China.
2. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The studio bookie.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Phil Macedon.
3. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three days.
4. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) He hates Pat.
(b) He has a good lawyer.
(c) The cops are involved.
(d) The letter is not proof of guilt.
5. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Gets sick.
(b) Runs away.
(d) Tells the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)