|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
(b) Act in a movie.
(c) Recruit some other writers.
(d) Come up with an original idea.
2. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A young woman.
(b) His son.
(c) The producer.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
3. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
5. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
3. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
4. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)