|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) He is hired for many projects.
(b) He is given money.
(c) He is admitted into the studio.
(d) He is pushed out of the car.
2. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
3. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
4. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss acting in a movie.
(b) They discuss the script.
(c) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
(d) They discuss marriage.
5. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She tells Berners her idea.
(b) She yells at Pat.
(c) She finds another job.
(d) She yells at Berners.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
2. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
4. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)