|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
2. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One night.
(b) One week.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two weeks.
3. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
(c) Studio producer.
4. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some writers.
(c) Some actors.
(d) An empty office.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(b) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
(c) He loves his script.
(d) He cannot use his script.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
3. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
4. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
5. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)