|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To present Berners his own original idea.
(b) To present his completed script to Berners.
(c) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
(d) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
2. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have a script.
(b) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
(c) He doesn't have actors.
(d) He doesn't have money.
3. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(c) The characters.
(d) The entire script.
4. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
5. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) New security guards.
(d) Orson Welles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
2. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
5. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)