|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
(b) Studio producer.
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A literary adaptation.
(b) A western.
(c) A romance.
(d) A musical.
3. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) His son.
(c) A young woman.
(d) The producer.
4. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
5. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Come up with an original idea.
(b) Recruit some other writers.
(c) Act in a movie.
(d) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
3. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
4. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)