|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She yells at Berners.
(b) She yells at Pat.
(c) She finds another job.
(d) She tells Berners her idea.
2. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Pat's wife.
(b) An executive.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actor.
3. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) An actor who is out of work.
(b) A writer who is out of work.
(c) Books being shipped to China.
(d) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
4. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some writers.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some actors.
5. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Come up with an original idea.
(b) Recruit some other writers.
(c) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
(d) Act in a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
4. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)