|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table for all the extras.
(b) The executives' table.
(c) A table for Pat.
(d) A table where conferences are held.
2. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Feelings of regret.
(b) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(c) It indicates nothing important.
(d) Guilt for a crime.
3. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Gets sick.
(b) Tells the truth.
(d) Runs away.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a famous actor.
(b) He is an ex-convict.
(c) He is a popular writer.
(d) He is a big executive.
5. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is hired.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He becomes successful again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
3. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)