|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The producer.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) A young woman.
(d) His son.
2. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(c) Rene Wilcox.
(d) Mr. Marcus
3. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table for all the extras.
(b) The executives' table.
(c) A table for Pat.
(d) A table where conferences are held.
5. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It secures his job.
(b) His lie is revealed.
(c) It gets them to work together.
(d) It gets him fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
2. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
5. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)