|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is kidnapped.
(c) He is accidentally killed.
(d) He is shot.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table for all the extras.
(b) The executives' table.
(c) A table for Pat.
(d) A table where conferences are held.
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A book.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) A movie.
(d) Another person.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
(b) The wife of the man who killed Woll.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
5. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The studio bookie.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Phil Macedon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
4. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)