|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have a script.
(b) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
(c) He doesn't have actors.
(d) He doesn't have money.
2. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The executive's house.
(d) His house.
4. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One week.
(b) One night.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Feelings of regret.
(b) It indicates nothing important.
(c) Guilt for a crime.
(d) Happiness over the success of a crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
5. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)