|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) John Hobby.
(d) The secretary.
3. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) A movie.
(b) The studio.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An executive's house.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table for Pat.
(b) A table where conferences are held.
(c) A table for all the extras.
(d) The executives' table.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to get a job.
(b) Trying to talk to the executives.
(c) Playing a trick on Pat.
(d) Just playing a joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)