|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets him fired.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) His lie is revealed.
(d) It gets them to work together.
2. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(b) Parke Woll.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
3. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The executive's house.
(c) A bar.
(d) His house.
4. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
(a) Orson Welles.
(c) Jeff Boldini.
(d) Phil Macedon.
5. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Books being shipped to China.
(b) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(c) A writer who is out of work.
(d) An actor who is out of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
5. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)