|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A western.
(b) A musical.
(c) A literary adaptation.
(d) A romance.
3. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) A house.
(b) Ten scripts.
(c) More money.
(d) Ten actors.
4. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) He hits a man trying to steal food.
(b) He hits a man trying to sit at the Big Table.
(c) He hits an executive.
(d) He hits Berners.
5. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
3. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
4. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)