|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One night.
(b) One hour.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
3. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Steal a script.
(c) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(d) Write a great script.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to get a job.
(b) Just playing a joke.
(c) Trying to talk to the executives.
(d) Playing a trick on Pat.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
(a) A woman attempting to steal food.
(b) A man attempting to steal food.
(c) A woman attempting to sit at the Big Table.
(d) A man attempting to sit at the Big Table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
4. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)