|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A movie.
(c) An executive's house.
(d) The studio.
2. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Parke Woll.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table for Pat.
(b) A table for all the extras.
(c) The executives' table.
(d) A table where conferences are held.
4. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Just playing a joke.
(b) Trying to talk to the executives.
(c) Playing a trick on Pat.
(d) Trying to get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
4. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
5. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)