|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
(d) Studio producer.
2. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four weeks.
3. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a famous actor.
(b) He is a big executive.
(c) He is a popular writer.
(d) He is an ex-convict.
5. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He is accidentally killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
2. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)