|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) An actor.
(b) A writer.
(c) An executive.
(d) Pat's wife.
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Orson Welles.
(d) Jeff Boldini.
3. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(b) Gets sick.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Tells the truth.
4. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The secretary.
(b) Pat's son.
(d) The actress.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
(a) The ending to the script.
(b) His car.
(c) His money.
(d) His lines for a scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)