|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The store.
(b) A school.
(c) The library.
(d) The infirmary.
3. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Orson Welles.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to talk to the executives.
(b) Playing a trick on Pat.
(c) Just playing a joke.
(d) Trying to get a job.
5. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
3. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)