|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) The characters.
(d) The entire script.
2. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(b) Books being shipped to China.
(c) An actor who is out of work.
(d) A writer who is out of work.
3. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The secretary.
(d) John Hobby.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
(a) A woman attempting to sit at the Big Table.
(b) A woman attempting to steal food.
(c) A man attempting to sit at the Big Table.
(d) A man attempting to steal food.
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A magazine article.
(b) Another person.
(c) A book.
(d) A movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
4. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)