|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He succeeds.
(b) He decides to not execute the plan.
(c) Someone else executes his plan.
(d) He fails.
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A romance.
(b) A western.
(c) A musical.
(d) A literary adaptation.
3. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One night.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
5. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
3. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)