|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A literary adaptation.
(b) A musical.
(c) A western.
(d) A romance.
2. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) He faked his death.
(b) Unknown causes.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to get a job.
(b) Playing a trick on Pat.
(c) Trying to talk to the executives.
(d) Just playing a joke.
4. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets them to work together.
(b) His lie is revealed.
(c) It gets him fired.
(d) It secures his job.
5. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He becomes successful again.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He is hired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
2. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
5. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)