|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Acting department.
(b) Writing department.
(c) Costume department.
(d) Scenario department.
2. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) He faked his death.
(c) Unknown causes.
3. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Feelings of regret.
(b) Guilt for a crime.
(c) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(d) It indicates nothing important.
4. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) An actor who is out of work.
(b) A writer who is out of work.
(c) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(d) Books being shipped to China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
3. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)