|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets them to work together.
(b) It gets him fired.
(c) It secures his job.
(d) His lie is revealed.
2. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) The studio bookie.
(d) Phil Macedon.
3. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) An executive.
(b) An actor.
(c) Pat's wife.
(d) A writer.
4. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Books being shipped to China.
(b) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(c) A writer who is out of work.
(d) An actor who is out of work.
5. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(b) Work harder.
(c) Steal a script.
(d) Write a great script.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
2. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)