|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
2. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets him fired.
(b) His lie is revealed.
(c) It gets them to work together.
(d) It secures his job.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table where conferences are held.
(b) A table for all the extras.
(c) A table for Pat.
(d) The executives' table.
4. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Act in a movie.
(b) Recruit some other writers.
(c) Come up with an original idea.
(d) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
5. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) His house.
(b) A bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The executive's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
4. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)