|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) He cannot use his script.
(b) He loves his script.
(c) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
(d) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
2. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Pat's wife.
(b) A writer.
(c) An actor.
(d) An executive.
3. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) John Hobby.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Jack Berners.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
4. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
(b) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
(c) To present Berners his own original idea.
(d) To present his completed script to Berners.
5. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The store.
(b) A school.
(c) The library.
(d) The infirmary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
2. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)