|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The characters.
(b) The entire script.
2. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With shock.
(d) With neutralness.
4. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A writer.
(b) Pat's wife.
(c) An actor.
(d) An executive.
5. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It secures his job.
(b) It gets him fired.
(c) His lie is revealed.
(d) It gets them to work together.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
2. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
5. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)