|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is hired.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He becomes successful again.
2. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With shock.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With neutralness.
(d) With happiness.
3. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She finds another job.
(b) She yells at Berners.
(c) She tells Berners her idea.
(d) She yells at Pat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
3. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
5. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)