|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) The executives' table.
(b) A table for Pat.
(c) A table for all the extras.
(d) A table where conferences are held.
2. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(c) The characters.
(d) The entire script.
3. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To present his completed script to Berners.
(b) To present Berners his own original idea.
(c) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
(d) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
4. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is an ex-convict.
(b) He is a big executive.
(c) He is a famous actor.
(d) He is a popular writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
3. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)