|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
2. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A cup.
(b) A trash can.
(c) A metal tray.
(d) Some food.
3. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(d) Mr. Marcus.
4. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He has never written a film before.
(b) He is a producer.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He has written many films before.
5. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
(a) Rene Wilcox.
(b) Mr. Marcus
(d) Ward Wainwright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
3. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
4. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)