|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Hire him.
(b) Fire another employee.
(c) Give him more money.
(d) Buy a film.
2. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) He hits Berners.
(b) He hits a man trying to sit at the Big Table.
(c) He hits a man trying to steal food.
(d) He hits an executive.
3. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) The secretary.
(d) John Hobby.
5. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He has never written a film before.
(b) He has written many films before.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
5. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)