|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A musical.
(b) A romance.
(c) A literary adaptation.
(d) A western.
2. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A metal tray.
(b) Some food.
(c) A trash can.
(d) A cup.
3. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Ward Wainwright.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
4. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(c) Mr. Marcus
(d) Rene Wilcox.
5. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With sadness.
(b) With shock.
(c) With happiness.
(d) With neutralness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)