|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
2. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The studio bookie.
(d) Phil Macedon.
3. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A bar.
(b) His house.
(c) The executive's house.
(d) A restaurant.
4. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
(b) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
(c) To present Berners his own original idea.
(d) To present his completed script to Berners.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a big executive.
(b) He is a famous actor.
(c) He is an ex-convict.
(d) He is a popular writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
3. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)