|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
(b) To present Berners his own original idea.
(c) To present his completed script to Berners.
(d) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
3. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets him fired.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets them to work together.
(d) His lie is revealed.
4. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Wilcox's father died.
(b) Wilcox's brothers have been killed.
(c) Wilcox's wife died.
(d) Wilcox's mother died.
5. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A literary adaptation.
(b) A musical.
(c) A western.
(d) A romance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
3. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
4. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)