|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(c) Write a great script.
(d) Steal a script.
2. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Books being shipped to China.
(b) A writer who is out of work.
(c) An actor who is out of work.
(d) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
3. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The actress.
(b) Pat's son.
(c) The secretary.
4. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With shock.
(c) With sadness.
(d) With neutralness.
5. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Fire another employee.
(b) Hire him.
(c) Give him more money.
(d) Buy a film.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
5. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)