|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Steal a script.
(c) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(d) Write a great script.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) He cannot use his script.
(b) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(c) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
(d) He loves his script.
3. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets them to work together.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets him fired.
(d) His lie is revealed.
4. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Feelings of regret.
(b) It indicates nothing important.
(c) Guilt for a crime.
(d) Happiness over the success of a crime.
5. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Jack Berners.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) John Hobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
4. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
5. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)