|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Acting department.
(b) Scenario department.
(c) Writing department.
(d) Costume department.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Playing a trick on Pat.
(b) Just playing a joke.
(c) Trying to talk to the executives.
(d) Trying to get a job.
3. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(b) He faked his death.
(d) Unknown causes.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table for all the extras.
(b) The executives' table.
(c) A table where conferences are held.
(d) A table for Pat.
5. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He succeeds.
(b) He fails.
(c) Someone else executes his plan.
(d) He decides to not execute the plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
2. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)