|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She yells at Berners.
(b) She finds another job.
(c) She tells Berners her idea.
(d) She yells at Pat.
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) An empty office.
(b) Some actors.
(c) Some writers.
(d) Some producers.
3. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) Another person.
(b) A book.
(c) A magazine article.
(d) A movie.
5. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The secretary.
(b) Pat's son.
(c) The actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
3. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)