|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some writers.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some actors.
2. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With neutralness.
(b) With happiness.
(c) With shock.
(d) With sadness.
3. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) New Year's Eve.
4. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) He faked his death.
(c) Unknown causes.
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A movie.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) A book.
(d) Another person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
2. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
4. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)