|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The library.
(b) A school.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The store.
2. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She yells at Pat.
(b) She tells Berners her idea.
(c) She finds another job.
(d) She yells at Berners.
3. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Hire him.
(b) Fire another employee.
(c) Buy a film.
(d) Give him more money.
4. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets them to work together.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets him fired.
(d) His lie is revealed.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
(a) A woman attempting to steal food.
(b) A woman attempting to sit at the Big Table.
(c) A man attempting to steal food.
(d) A man attempting to sit at the Big Table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
2. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)