|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Guilt for a crime.
(b) It indicates nothing important.
(c) Feelings of regret.
(d) Happiness over the success of a crime.
2. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Steal a script.
(b) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(c) Work harder.
(d) Write a great script.
3. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is hired.
(b) He becomes successful again.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is thrown out of the studio.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) The executives' table.
(b) A table for Pat.
(c) A table for all the extras.
(d) A table where conferences are held.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to talk to the executives.
(b) Trying to get a job.
(c) Playing a trick on Pat.
(d) Just playing a joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
3. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
4. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)