|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Steal a script.
(b) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(c) Work harder.
(d) Write a great script.
2. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) Someone else executes his plan.
(b) He fails.
(c) He succeeds.
(d) He decides to not execute the plan.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Just playing a joke.
(b) Trying to talk to the executives.
(c) Trying to get a job.
(d) Playing a trick on Pat.
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A magazine article.
(b) A movie.
(c) A book.
(d) Another person.
5. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(c) He faked his death.
(d) Unknown causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)