|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) An empty office.
(b) Some actors.
(c) Some writers.
(d) Some producers.
2. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Recruit some other writers.
(b) Act in a movie.
(c) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
(d) Come up with an original idea.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Acting department.
(b) Costume department.
(c) Writing department.
(d) Scenario department.
5. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Jack Berners.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) John Hobby.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
4. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)