|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss the script.
(b) They discuss acting in a movie.
(c) They discuss marriage.
(d) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some actors.
(c) Some writers.
(d) An empty office.
3. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A young woman.
(b) The producer.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) His son.
4. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She finds another job.
(b) She yells at Pat.
(c) She tells Berners her idea.
(d) She yells at Berners.
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A metal tray.
(b) Some food.
(c) A cup.
(d) A trash can.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
2. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
3. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
4. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
5. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)