|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A writer.
(b) An executive.
(c) An actor.
(d) Pat's wife.
2. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She yells at Pat.
(b) She yells at Berners.
(c) She finds another job.
(d) She tells Berners her idea.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Just playing a joke.
(b) Playing a trick on Pat.
(c) Trying to talk to the executives.
(d) Trying to get a job.
4. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) He faked his death.
(d) Unknown causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
2. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)