|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a big executive.
(b) He is a popular writer.
(c) He is a famous actor.
(d) He is an ex-convict.
2. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is hired.
(b) He becomes successful again.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is thrown out of the studio.
3. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The secretary.
(b) The actress.
(d) Pat's son.
4. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) Another person.
(b) A book.
(c) A magazine article.
(d) A movie.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Acting department.
(b) Scenario department.
(c) Costume department.
(d) Writing department.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)