|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(b) Unknown causes.
(d) He faked his death.
2. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It secures his job.
(b) It gets them to work together.
(c) His lie is revealed.
(d) It gets him fired.
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A book.
(b) Another person.
(c) A movie.
(d) A magazine article.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Writing department.
(b) Costume department.
(c) Acting department.
(d) Scenario department.
5. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(b) Guilt for a crime.
(c) Feelings of regret.
(d) It indicates nothing important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)