|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) Unknown causes.
(b) He faked his death.
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A musical.
(b) A western.
(c) A literary adaptation.
(d) A romance.
3. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He succeeds.
(b) He decides to not execute the plan.
(c) He fails.
(d) Someone else executes his plan.
4. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Jack Berners.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) John Hobby.
5. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Pat's wife.
(b) An actor.
(c) A writer.
(d) An executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)