|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A literary adaptation.
(b) A musical.
(c) A romance.
(d) A western.
2. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) He hits a man trying to sit at the Big Table.
(b) He hits an executive.
(c) He hits a man trying to steal food.
(d) He hits Berners.
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A movie.
(b) A book.
(c) Another person.
(d) A magazine article.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
5. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
2. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
4. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)