|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A metal tray.
(b) Some food.
(c) A cup.
(d) A trash can.
2. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) The executive's house.
(d) His house.
4. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a famous actor.
(b) He is a popular writer.
(c) He is an ex-convict.
(d) He is a big executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
4. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
5. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)