|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss marriage.
(b) They discuss acting in a movie.
(c) They discuss the script.
(d) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
2. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The actress.
(b) Pat's son.
(d) The secretary.
3. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The letter is not proof of guilt.
(b) He hates Pat.
(c) He has a good lawyer.
(d) The cops are involved.
4. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is hired.
(b) He becomes successful again.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He is fired.
5. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some writers.
(b) An empty office.
(c) Some actors.
(d) Some producers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
2. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
3. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)