|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boil Some Water—Lots of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The store.
(b) A school.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The library.
2. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some actors.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some writers.
4. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He becomes successful again.
(b) He is hired.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He is fired.
5. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(b) Books being shipped to China.
(c) An actor who is out of work.
(d) A writer who is out of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)