Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's College Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To have lunch with them.
(b) To show them the homes of the stars.
(c) To take them to the studio.
(d) To have dinner with them.
3. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Parke Woll.
4. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A local bar.
(c) A house.
(d) The studio.
5. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
(a) His wife.
(b) His landlord.
(c) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
2. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
3. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)