|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fun in an Artist's Studio.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She yells at Berners.
(b) She tells Berners her idea.
(c) She yells at Pat.
(d) She finds another job.
2. What happens to Pat and the visitors after getting onto the set of the film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) They are injured.
(b) They are taken to jail.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are taken to the security room.
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
(a) Jeff Boldini.
(b) Orson Welles.
(c) Phil Macedon.
4. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) He is hired for many projects.
(b) He is given money.
(c) He is pushed out of the car.
(d) He is admitted into the studio.
5. What happens to the male star of the film in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He wins an Oscar.
(b) He quits.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
2. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
3. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
5. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)