Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriotic Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To present his completed script to Berners.
(b) To present Berners his own original idea.
(c) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
(d) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The wife of the man who killed Woll.
3. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) New security guards.
(c) Orson Welles.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
5. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) Runs out of the house.
(b) Gets arrested.
(c) Leads the couple out of the house.
(d) Quits his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
2. In "No Harm Trying," who has a brilliant idea for a movie?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
5. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)