Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Secret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The letter is not proof of guilt.
(b) The cops are involved.
(c) He has a good lawyer.
(d) He hates Pat.
2. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A cup.
(b) A metal tray.
(c) A trash can.
(d) Some food.
3. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A musical.
(b) A literary adaptation.
(c) A romance.
(d) A western.
5. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Wilcox's wife died.
(b) Wilcox's brothers have been killed.
(c) Wilcox's father died.
(d) Wilcox's mother died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
2. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
4. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
5. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)