|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Teamed With Genius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He succeeds.
(b) He decides to not execute the plan.
(c) Someone else executes his plan.
(d) He fails.
2. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some writers.
(b) An empty office.
(c) Some producers.
(d) Some actors.
4. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
5. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) His son.
(b) A young woman.
(c) The producer.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
5. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)