|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," where does Pat meet a young female?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bank.
(c) The commissary.
(d) The set of a film.
2. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
(a) His son.
(b) His mother.
(c) The studio.
(d) His wife.
3. What causes Pat to recall his past in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) A book.
(b) A person who walks into the studio.
(c) The scene he is writing.
(d) A magazine.
4. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Phil Macedon.
(d) Orson Welles.
5. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," what is the profession of the young woman that Pat meets?
(b) An artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," whom does Pat ask for a loan?
2. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
5. What historical figure is Pat writing about in "A Patriotic Short"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)