|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
(b) Ward Wainwright.
(c) Phil Macedon.
3. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A trash can.
(b) A metal tray.
(c) A cup.
(d) Some food.
4. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) He is admitted into the studio.
(b) He is given money.
(c) He is pushed out of the car.
(d) He is hired for many projects.
5. In "The Homes of the Stars," what does Pat buy from the drug store?
(b) A sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
4. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)