|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did a movie help the arresting cop in "Two Old-Timers"?
(a) It helped his wife understand his war experiences.
(b) It taught him new things.
(c) It helped him understand war.
(d) It made him feel better at a rough time in his life.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Scenario department.
(b) Writing department.
(c) Costume department.
(d) Acting department.
3. Why does the studio hire Pat in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) They know he needs a job.
(b) They need him for a project.
(c) They don't hire him.
(d) So he can help pay his wife's hospital bills.
4. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The entire script.
(c) The characters.
5. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What star's home is the woman in "The Homes of the Stars" insistent on seeing?
2. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
4. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," why does Pat appear in all the scenes?
5. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)