|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to get a job.
(b) Just playing a joke.
(c) Trying to talk to the executives.
(d) Playing a trick on Pat.
2. Where does Pat talk to the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) In his backyard.
(b) In Berners' house.
(c) In his pool.
(d) In his house.
3. Whom did Pat's ex-wife marry in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) A Canadian.
(b) His brother.
(c) The second richest man in India.
(d) A Russian.
4. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
(b) A wife.
(c) A house.
5. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) The studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat tell the couple that his profession is in "The Homes of the Stars"?
2. What was a symbol of success in Pat's heyday?
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," whom does Pat ask for a loan?
4. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
5. Where is Pat working at in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)