|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Acting department.
(b) Costume department.
(c) Writing department.
(d) Scenario department.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who goes into the preview with Pat?
(a) His mom.
(b) A girl.
(c) His son.
3. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
4. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A cup.
(b) A metal tray.
(c) Some food.
(d) A trash can.
5. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He is a producer.
(b) He has never written a film before.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He has written many films before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat steal an item from in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
3. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. Why has the actress in "No Harm Trying" not worked?
5. ______________ is taken to the infirmary in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles."
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)