|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) It is given to Pat.
(b) It is given to Berners.
(c) It is lost in a fire.
(d) It is given back to the British empire.
2. When was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) After the President's visit.
(b) After his downfall.
(c) During the President's visit.
(d) Before the President's visit.
3. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Twenty dollars.
4. In "No Harm Trying," who has sent a message to Pat?
(a) The studio.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
5. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a producer.
(c) He has never written a film before.
(d) He has written many films before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pat leave before being paid in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," who orders Pat to undress?
3. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
4. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
5. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)