|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The studio bookie.
(d) Phil Macedon.
2. Why has the actress in "No Harm Trying" not worked?
(a) She has no transportation to auditions.
(b) She is a bad actress.
(c) She has a bad temper.
(d) She can't speak English.
3. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Wilcox's wife died.
(b) Wilcox's mother died.
(c) Wilcox's brothers have been killed.
(d) Wilcox's father died.
4. How does Pat get the visitors onto the set of a film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) He sneaks onto the set.
(b) He asks a writer.
(c) He asks Berners.
(d) He asks the director.
5. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) The doorman gets Pat some tickets.
(b) He sneaks in.
(c) Berners lets him in.
(d) Wainwright tells the doorman to let him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," whom does Pat ask for a loan?
2. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
4. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
5. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)