|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) To pay his house rent.
(b) To buy a house.
(c) A hat.
(d) To keep his car.
2. What does Pat do in the scene in the ditch in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He cries.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He does really well.
(d) He yells.
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," where is Pat when he wakes up?
(a) In the office.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) Still in the ditch.
(d) At home.
4. In "No Harm Trying," who has a brilliant idea for a movie?
(b) A call boy.
(c) An actress.
(d) A producer.
5. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Wilcox's brothers have been killed.
(b) Wilcox's father died.
(c) Wilcox's wife died.
(d) Wilcox's mother died.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
4. How much is Pat offered to help a producer with a task in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
5. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)