|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat get the visitors onto the set of a film in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) He asks the director.
(b) He asks Berners.
(c) He asks a writer.
(d) He sneaks onto the set.
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A romance.
(b) A western.
(c) A literary adaptation.
(d) A musical.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(b) He loves his script.
(c) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
(d) He cannot use his script.
4. What has left Pat's wife depressed in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) Her mom died.
(b) Her dad died.
(c) Pat leaves her.
(d) Her new husband and child have died.
5. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A wife.
(b) Tickets to the preview.
(d) A new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
2. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
3. In "A Patriotic Short," what is Pat doing at the studio?
4. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)