|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman see in Pat's face in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," with whom did Pat write a film?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Ward Wainwright.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," why does Pat appear in all the scenes?
(a) He begged to be in them.
(b) To make the scenes sequential.
(c) He's a good actor.
(d) He sneaked onto the set to be in them.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
(a) His car.
(b) His lines for a scene.
(c) His money.
(d) The ending to the script.
5. What does the message to Pat say in "No Harm Trying"?
(a) His son died.
(b) His son tried to kill himself.
(c) His wife died.
(d) His wife tried to kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
2. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. In "No Harm Trying," why can't Pat use the brilliant movie idea?
4. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. Why does Pat leave before being paid in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)