|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Orson Welles.
(b) New security guards.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
2. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A young woman.
(b) The producer.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) His son.
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
(a) He is supposed to kill someone.
(b) He is supposed to fall out of a tree.
(c) He is supposed to be run over by a car.
(d) He is supposed to be shot.
4. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat steal?
(a) A book.
(b) A cane.
(c) A hat.
(d) A suit.
5. Where does Pat talk to the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) In his backyard.
(b) In his house.
(c) In his pool.
(d) In Berners' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Patriotic Short," whose house is next to Pat's house?
2. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
5. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)