|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A western.
(b) A romance.
(c) A musical.
(d) A literary adaptation.
2. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
(a) Brochures for famous restaurants.
(b) Brochures for cars.
(c) Brochures that show locations of celebrities.
(d) Brochures for the studio.
3. What does the co-writer of the movie want to do about Pat's credit in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) He wants Pat's name taken off the credits.
(b) He wants to only put Pat's name.
(c) He wants to make Pat pay for the credit.
(d) He wants to add Pat's name to the credits.
4. When was Pat asked to sit at the Big Table in "A Patriotic Short"?
(a) Before the President's visit.
(b) During the President's visit.
(c) After the President's visit.
(d) After his downfall.
5. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(c) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)