|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is an ex-convict.
(b) He is a famous actor.
(c) He is a big executive.
(d) He is a popular writer.
2. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
(a) The wife of the man who killed Woll.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
3. In "Two Old-Timers," what kind of movie does the arresting cop mention?
4. In "No Harm Trying," who brings Pat a message?
(a) His landlord.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
5. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To take them to the studio.
(b) To have dinner with them.
(c) To have lunch with them.
(d) To show them the homes of the stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who goes into the preview with Pat?
4. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
5. Whom does Pat wait for in jail in "Two Old-Timers"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)