|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," why does Pat appear in all the scenes?
(a) He's a good actor.
(b) He sneaked onto the set to be in them.
(c) He begged to be in them.
(d) To make the scenes sequential.
3. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) Orson Welles.
(d) New security guards.
4. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) The allowance will go to Berners.
(b) Pat will owe him money.
(c) The allowance will revert to the British empire.
(d) Pat will get to keep half the allowance.
5. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) A bank.
(b) The studio lot.
(c) His neighborhood.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
2. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. Where does Pat talk to the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
4. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
5. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)