|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doorman refuse to let Pat into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Pat is not dressed appropriately.
(b) Pat is banned from previews.
(c) Pat doesn't have tickets.
(d) The man doesn't like Pat.
2. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) The studio.
(b) A local bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A house.
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
(a) He is supposed to kill someone.
(b) He is supposed to be shot.
(c) He is supposed to fall out of a tree.
(d) He is supposed to be run over by a car.
4. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," who hears Pat's suggestion?
(b) Orson Welles.
(c) Phil Macedon.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
5. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. Who attends to Pat when he wakes up in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. In "Two Old-Timers," whom does Pat run into?
4. Where does Pat steal an item from in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
5. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)