|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Playing a trick on Pat.
(b) Trying to talk to the executives.
(c) Just playing a joke.
(d) Trying to get a job.
2. In "No Harm Trying," what does Pat try to pitch to the studio executive?
(a) A book idea.
(b) An article idea.
(c) A tv show idea.
(d) A movie.
3. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some writers.
(b) Some actors.
(c) Some producers.
(d) An empty office.
4. In "Two Old-Timers," for what are the two men arrested?
(b) Public intoxication.
(c) Interfering in an investigation.
5. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mom.
(c) His son.
(d) A young woman he just met.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat hide while people search for the item he stole in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. Why is the studio eager to help Pat's wife in "No Harm Trying"?
3. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)