|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the alternative to getting undressed in "Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
(a) Getting arrested.
(b) Losing his job.
(c) Being blacklisted in Hollywood.
(d) Foregoing the money he was supposed to make that day.
2. Why does the doorman refuse to let Pat into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) The man doesn't like Pat.
(b) Pat doesn't have tickets.
(c) Pat is not dressed appropriately.
(d) Pat is banned from previews.
3. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," why does Pat's co-writer leave the preview?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) He has a family emergency.
(c) He doesn't want his name associated with such a bad movie.
(d) He is asked to leave.
4. The man on the corner in "The Homes of the Stars" closes up for _____________.
(b) A holiday.
5. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) He hits Berners.
(b) He hits a man trying to sit at the Big Table.
(c) He hits a man trying to steal food.
(d) He hits an executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
3. What star's home is the woman in "The Homes of the Stars" insistent on seeing?
4. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
5. In "A Patriotic Short," whose house is next to Pat's house?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)