|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what is Pat's suggestion to the producer?
(a) The Birth of a Country.
(b) Hope is Home.
(c) Big Hotel.
(d) Grand Hotel.
2. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With shock.
(b) With happiness.
(c) With sadness.
(d) With neutralness.
3. In "No Harm Trying," why can't Pat use the brilliant movie idea?
(a) It is already under contract.
(b) The call boy won't let him use it.
(c) He doesn't know how to use it.
(d) It is not so brilliant.
4. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A young woman.
(b) The producer.
(c) His son.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
5. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
3. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
4. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
5. What does Pat discuss with the President in "A Patriotic Short"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)