|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is thrown out of the studio.
(b) He is hired.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He becomes successful again.
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A musical.
(b) A romance.
(c) A literary adaptation.
(d) A western.
3. What does the young woman want from "Pat in Fun in an Artist's Studio"?
(a) She wants to paint him.
(b) She wants him to donate to her cause.
(c) She wants to go out with him.
(d) She wants him to buy her a present.
4. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
5. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) A movie.
(b) An executive's house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Fun in an Artist's Studio," what is the profession of the young woman that Pat meets?
2. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
3. Where does Pat hide while people search for the item he stole in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
4. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. What happens to Pat's gift in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)