|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat ask someone for money in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) On set.
(b) In an office.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In a bank.
2. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) A movie.
(b) An executive's house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The studio.
3. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) More money.
(b) Ten actors.
(c) A house.
(d) Ten scripts.
4. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A literary adaptation.
(b) A romance.
(c) A western.
(d) A musical.
5. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Books being shipped to China.
(b) An actor who is out of work.
(c) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(d) A writer who is out of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat steal?
2. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
5. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)