|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The producer.
(b) His son.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) A young woman.
2. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
3. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An executive's house.
(c) A movie.
(d) The studio.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table for Pat.
(b) A table where conferences are held.
(c) A table for all the extras.
(d) The executives' table.
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A book.
(b) Another person.
(c) A movie.
(d) A magazine article.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
3. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
5. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)