|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The store.
(b) A school.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The library.
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) An empty office.
(b) Some actors.
(c) Some producers.
(d) Some writers.
3. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Ward Wainwright.
4. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A western.
(b) A literary adaptation.
(c) A romance.
(d) A musical.
5. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) His lie is revealed.
(b) It gets him fired.
(c) It secures his job.
(d) It gets them to work together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
2. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
3. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
5. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)