|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Act in a movie.
(b) Come up with an original idea.
(c) Recruit some other writers.
(d) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
2. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Fire another employee.
(b) Give him more money.
(c) Hire him.
(d) Buy a film.
3. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He decides to not execute the plan.
(b) He fails.
(c) Someone else executes his plan.
(d) He succeeds.
4. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) Orson Welles.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Phil Macedon.
5. How did the person in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" die?
(a) He faked his death.
(b) Unknown causes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
5. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)