|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One hour.
(b) One night.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
(a) A man attempting to steal food.
(b) A woman attempting to steal food.
(c) A man attempting to sit at the Big Table.
(d) A woman attempting to sit at the Big Table.
3. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Write a great script.
(b) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(c) Steal a script.
(d) Work harder.
4. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Guilt for a crime.
(b) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(c) It indicates nothing important.
(d) Feelings of regret.
5. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) She yells at Berners.
(b) She finds another job.
(c) She yells at Pat.
(d) She tells Berners her idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
3. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)