|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Writing department.
(b) Scenario department.
(c) Acting department.
(d) Costume department.
2. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A cup.
(b) A trash can.
(c) Some food.
(d) A metal tray.
3. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One week.
(b) One night.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One hour.
4. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A romance.
(b) A literary adaptation.
(c) A western.
(d) A musical.
5. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
2. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
5. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)