|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He decides to not execute the plan.
(b) Someone else executes his plan.
(c) He fails.
(d) He succeeds.
2. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The letter is not proof of guilt.
(b) He hates Pat.
(c) The cops are involved.
(d) He has a good lawyer.
3. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some writers.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some actors.
4. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets them to work together.
(b) It gets him fired.
(c) It secures his job.
(d) His lie is revealed.
5. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One week.
(b) One night.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
3. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)