|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) He is given money.
(b) He is pushed out of the car.
(c) He is hired for many projects.
(d) He is admitted into the studio.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) He loves his script.
(b) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(c) He cannot use his script.
(d) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
4. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) His house.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) The executive's house.
5. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A movie.
(c) An executive's house.
(d) The studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
2. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)