|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(b) He loves his script.
(c) He cannot use his script.
(d) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some writers.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some actors.
3. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He fails.
(b) He decides to not execute the plan.
(c) Someone else executes his plan.
(d) He succeeds.
4. Whom does Pat hit at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) He hits Berners.
(b) He hits a man trying to sit at the Big Table.
(c) He hits a man trying to steal food.
(d) He hits an executive.
5. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bar.
(c) The executive's house.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
3. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. ______________ is taken to the infirmary in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles."
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)