|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a famous actor.
(b) He is an ex-convict.
(c) He is a big executive.
(d) He is a popular writer.
2. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Ward Wainwright.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
3. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(b) Feelings of regret.
(c) It indicates nothing important.
(d) Guilt for a crime.
4. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(b) Books being shipped to China.
(c) A writer who is out of work.
(d) An actor who is out of work.
5. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Act in a movie.
(b) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
(c) Recruit some other writers.
(d) Come up with an original idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
4. What does the young woman do at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)