|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The letter is not proof of guilt.
(b) He hates Pat.
(c) He has a good lawyer.
(d) The cops are involved.
2. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A book.
(b) Another person.
(c) A movie.
(d) A magazine article.
4. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(c) Mr. Marcus.
5. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Give him more money.
(b) Fire another employee.
(c) Buy a film.
(d) Hire him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
2. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
3. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)