|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
(a) He loves his script.
(b) Any medical content in the script must be authentic.
(c) He cannot use his script.
(d) He can put whatever he wants in the script.
2. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) John Hobby.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Jack Berners.
(d) Phil Macedon.
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a big executive.
(b) He is an ex-convict.
(c) He is a famous actor.
(d) He is a popular writer.
4. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
(b) Come up with an original idea.
(c) Act in a movie.
(d) Recruit some other writers.
5. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) Orson Welles.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) New security guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
3. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
4. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)