|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is an ex-convict.
(b) He is a popular writer.
(c) He is a famous actor.
(d) He is a big executive.
2. Where does Pat go to fulfill the producer's wishes in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) The library.
(b) A school.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The store.
3. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He is a producer.
(b) He is an actor.
(c) He has written many films before.
(d) He has never written a film before.
4. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
(b) Recruit some other writers.
(c) Come up with an original idea.
(d) Act in a movie.
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A book.
(b) A magazine article.
(c) Another person.
(d) A movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
3. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
4. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. Whom does Pat convince to go to lunch with him in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)