|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Scenario department.
(b) Writing department.
(c) Costume department.
(d) Acting department.
2. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) An actor.
(b) An executive.
(c) A writer.
(d) Pat's wife.
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A book.
(b) A movie.
(c) Another person.
(d) A magazine article.
4. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Orson Welles.
(b) New security guards.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
5. Who was Gooddorf's lover in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
4. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)