|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
(b) Jeff Boldini.
(c) Orson Welles.
(d) Phil Macedon.
2. What does Pat try to do to secure a better position in the studio in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) Steal a script.
(b) Blackmail Gooddorf.
(c) Work harder.
(d) Write a great script.
3. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
4. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
(a) A woman attempting to sit at the Big Table.
(b) A woman attempting to steal food.
(c) A man attempting to steal food.
(d) A man attempting to sit at the Big Table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
5. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)