|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some writers.
(b) Some producers.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some actors.
2. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Wilcox's wife died.
(b) Wilcox's father died.
(c) Wilcox's mother died.
(d) Wilcox's brothers have been killed.
3. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) A writer who is out of work.
(b) Books being shipped to China.
(c) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(d) An actor who is out of work.
4. Who has finally arrived to Pat's office in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) The secretary.
(c) The actress.
(d) Pat's son.
5. Whom does Pat run into on his way to show Berners the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The studio bookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
2. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)