|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss acting in a movie.
(b) They discuss the script.
(c) They discuss marriage.
(d) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some actors.
(b) An empty office.
(c) Some writers.
(d) Some producers.
3. Who finishes the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
4. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Orson Welles.
5. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
(a) He decides to not execute the plan.
(b) Someone else executes his plan.
(c) He succeeds.
(d) He fails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
2. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. In "Teamed with Genius", how does Pat feel next to the playwright?
5. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)