|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
(a) An actor.
(b) An executive.
(c) A writer.
(d) Pat's wife.
3. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
(a) Jeff Boldini.
(b) Phil Macedon.
(c) Orson Welles.
4. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) An empty office.
(b) Some writers.
(c) Some actors.
(d) Some producers.
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
(a) A magazine article.
(b) A movie.
(c) A book.
(d) Another person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does the producer tell Pat?
2. What kind of film is Pat Hobby working on in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. What does Pat try to get into in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)