|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Jack Berners.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) John Hobby.
(d) Phil Macedon.
2. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With sadness.
(b) With happiness.
(c) With neutralness.
(d) With shock.
3. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss the script.
(b) They discuss acting in a movie.
(c) They discuss marriage.
(d) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," what holiday is it?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) New Year's Eve.
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) A trash can.
(b) A cup.
(c) Some food.
(d) A metal tray.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
3. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)