|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat react to what he sees at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With neutralness.
(d) With shock.
2. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Phil Macedon.
(d) Ward Wainwright.
3. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
(b) To present his completed script to Berners.
(c) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
(d) To present Berners his own original idea.
4. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some actors.
(b) Some producers.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some writers.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
(a) A woman attempting to sit at the Big Table.
(b) A man attempting to steal food.
(c) A woman attempting to steal food.
(d) A man attempting to sit at the Big Table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
3. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
5. What is the result of Pat's plan to secure a better position in the studio?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)