|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. Whom does Pat have to dress like in order to get a loan in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Phil Macedon.
(d) Orson Welles.
3. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
(a) Writing department.
(b) Scenario department.
(c) Costume department.
(d) Acting department.
5. What is the name of the secretary in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
4. Why does Gooddorf refuse to bend to Pat's demands in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)