|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) He is admitted into the studio.
(b) He is hired for many projects.
(c) He is pushed out of the car.
(d) He is given money.
2. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets them to work together.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets him fired.
(d) His lie is revealed.
3. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) The entire script.
(c) The characters.
4. ______________ is taken to the infirmary in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles."
(a) Orson Welles.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
5. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some writers.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
2. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
4. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
5. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)