|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Recruit some other writers.
(b) Act in a movie.
(c) Come up with an original idea.
(d) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is revealed about the person that Pat hit?
(a) He is a famous actor.
(b) He is an ex-convict.
(c) He is a big executive.
(d) He is a popular writer.
3. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is hired.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He becomes successful again.
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what is the Big Table?
(a) A table for all the extras.
(b) The executives' table.
(c) A table where conferences are held.
(d) A table for Pat.
5. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) To suggest the woman's idea as his own.
(b) To present his completed script to Berners.
(c) To tell Berners he is unable to come up with an idea.
(d) To present Berners his own original idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
2. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
3. In "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish," Pat is chatting with a guy from the ______________.
4. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)