|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Old-Timers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young woman's actions at the end of "A Man in the Way" affect Pat?
(a) It gets him fired.
(b) It secures his job.
(c) It gets them to work together.
(d) His lie is revealed.
2. What will happen to Pat's gift if the condition is not met in "Pat Hobby, Putative Father"?
(a) Pat will get to keep half the allowance.
(b) The allowance will go to Berners.
(c) The allowance will revert to the British empire.
(d) Pat will owe him money.
3. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Orson Welles.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
(a) Studio producer.
5. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) The studio lot.
(b) A bank.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) His neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
2. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
3. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what does Pat notice at lunch?
5. What does Pat use to hit someone at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)