|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby and Orson Welles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish" indicate?
(a) It indicates nothing important.
(b) Happiness over the success of a crime.
(c) Feelings of regret.
(d) Guilt for a crime.
2. What does Pat talk about at lunch in "Boil Some Water--Lots of It"?
(a) They discuss marriage.
(b) They discuss the script.
(c) They discuss acting in a movie.
(d) They discuss finding a job in another industry.
3. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He becomes successful again.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He is hired.
4. Whom does Pat blame for his problems in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) Orson Welles.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
(d) Phil Macedon.
5. In "Boil Some Water--Lots of It," what was the person that Pat hit actually doing?
(a) Trying to get a job.
(b) Playing a trick on Pat.
(c) Just playing a joke.
(d) Trying to talk to the executives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat meet an executive in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
2. Who refuses Pat's admittance into a place in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
4. Who died in "Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"?
5. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)