|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of brochures does the man in "The Homes of the Stars" sell?
(a) Brochures for cars.
(b) Brochures that show locations of celebrities.
(c) Brochures for the studio.
(d) Brochures for famous restaurants.
2. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some producers.
(b) Some actors.
(c) Some writers.
(d) An empty office.
3. According to Pat, who has overheard the ending to the script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) The secretary.
(c) Phil Macedon.
4. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) The secretary.
(d) John Hobby.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
(a) Phil Macedon.
(c) Ward Wainwright.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
2. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," who threatens Pat at the inquest?
5. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)