|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) An actor who is out of work.
(b) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(c) Books being shipped to China.
(d) A writer who is out of work.
2. Who hires Pat to help write a screenplay in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Ward Wainwright.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
(c) Phil Macedon.
3. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
(a) Mr. Marcus
(c) Rene Wilcox.
(d) Ward Wainwright.
4. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) Ten scripts.
(b) Ten actors.
(c) A house.
(d) More money.
5. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He doesn't have a script.
(b) He doesn't have actors.
(c) He doesn't have the ending to a script.
(d) He doesn't have money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pat explain his current unemployment in "The Homes of the Stars"?
2. What does Pat want in the beginning of "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
3. Who does Pat recruit to steal the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who goes into the preview with Pat?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)