|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
(b) An envelope with tickets in it.
(c) Ten tickets to the preview.
(d) A copy of his credits.
2. How does Pat explain his current unemployment in "The Homes of the Stars"?
(a) He is unemployed because he wants another career.
(b) The Screen Playwriters' Guild is on strike.
(c) He is not a good writer.
(d) No one will hire him.
3. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Parke Woll.
(b) Mr. Marcus.
4. In "The Homes of the Stars," what happens to Pat's car?
(a) It breaks down.
(b) It is set on fire.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) Nothing happens to it.
5. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pat find the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
4. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
5. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)