|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat say in the fake note he writes in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) Wilcox's father died.
(b) Wilcox's wife died.
(c) Wilcox's mother died.
(d) Wilcox's brothers have been killed.
2. What is true about the playwright in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) He has never written a film before.
(b) He has written many films before.
(c) He is a producer.
(d) He is an actor.
3. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) More money.
(b) A house.
(c) Ten scripts.
(d) Ten actors.
4. What does Pat try to convince the executive to do in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Fire another employee.
(b) Buy a film.
(c) Hire him.
(d) Give him more money.
5. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Banizon complain of in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
3. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
4. Whom does Pat see walking up the front steps at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
5. What does Pat do at the end of "The Homes of the Stars"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)