|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat get into the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
(a) Berners lets him in.
(b) He sneaks in.
(c) The doorman gets Pat some tickets.
(d) Wainwright tells the doorman to let him in.
2. What happens to the writer in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is accidentally killed.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is kidnapped.
3. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what is Mr. Banizon's profession?
(a) Studio producer.
4. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
5. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Recruit some other writers.
(b) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
(c) Come up with an original idea.
(d) Act in a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
2. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
3. What does the playwright do most of the time in "Teamed with Genius"?
4. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
5. What does Pat change in the script in "Teamed with Genius"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)