|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the executive in "A Man in the Way" tell Pat to do?
(a) Come up with an original idea.
(b) Act in a movie.
(c) Recruit some other writers.
(d) Revise someone's idea for a screenplay.
2. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) A house.
(b) More money.
(c) Ten actors.
(d) Ten scripts.
3. In "The Homes of the Stars," how much does Pat agree to get paid?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Ten dollars.
4. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who goes into the preview with Pat?
(a) His mom.
(b) A girl.
(c) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tickets does Pat have in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
2. What does Pat do on the stand in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
3. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. What does the co-writer of the movie want to do about Pat's credit in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
5. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)