|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
2. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is hired.
(b) He is thrown out of the studio.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He becomes successful again.
3. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) Books being shipped to China.
(b) An actor who is out of work.
(c) A writer who is out of work.
(d) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
4. What does the couple in "The Homes of the Stars" first ask Pat?
(a) To have dinner with them.
(b) To show them the homes of the stars.
(c) To have lunch with them.
(d) To take them to the studio.
5. Whom did Banizon originally hire to write a script in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) Parke Woll.
(d) Mr. Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat go to Berners' office to do in "A Man in the Way"?
2. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
3. In "A Man in the Way," from where does the young woman get her idea?
4. What executive does Pat go see in the beginning of "A Man in the Way"?
5. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," who got the last set of tickets available?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)