|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the writer that Banizon hired in "Pat Hobby's Secret" demand?
(a) More money.
(b) Ten actors.
(c) A house.
(d) Ten scripts.
2. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He is hired.
(c) He is thrown out of the studio.
(d) He becomes successful again.
3. What does Pat go to the writer's building to look for in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) Some writers.
(b) Some actors.
(c) An empty office.
(d) Some producers.
4. The man on the corner in "The Homes of the Stars" closes up for _____________.
(a) A holiday.
5. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
(a) An actor who is out of work.
(b) Artifacts being shipped to Europe.
(c) A writer who is out of work.
(d) Books being shipped to China.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pat try to get the playwright to work in "Teamed with Genius"?
2. How much is Pat offered for a weekly salary in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
3. What is Berners' likely reaction to the truth at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
4. In "The Homes of the Stars," what does Pat buy from the drug store?
5. Where does Pat meet a young woman in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)