Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pat Hobby's Preview.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Pat's actions in Berners' office in "A Man in the Way"?
(a) He is fired.
(b) He becomes successful again.
(c) He is hired.
(d) He is thrown out of the studio.
2. How much money is Pat going to get from Banizon in "Pat Hobby's Secret"?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
3. How long does it take for the script to be finished in "Teamed with Genius"?
(a) One hour.
(b) One night.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
4. In "Pat Hobby's Preview," what does the secretary give Pat?
(a) Ten tickets to the preview.
(b) An envelope with tickets in it.
(c) A copy of his credits.
5. In "Pat Hobby's Secret," what does all the excitement cause Pat to forget?
(a) His car.
(b) The ending to the script.
(c) His money.
(d) His lines for a scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Man in the Way," what is the young woman's idea for a script?
2. What does the co-writer of the movie want to do about Pat's credit in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
3. In "Teamed with Genius," whom will Pat help write the screenplay?
4. What tone is set by the events at the end of "A Man in the Way"?
5. Whom does Pat invite to the preview in "Pat Hobby's Preview"?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)