|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Trail of Pat Hobby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the item that Pat steals in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
2. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," why does Pat appear in all the scenes?
(a) To make the scenes sequential.
(b) He's a good actor.
(c) He begged to be in them.
(d) He sneaked onto the set to be in them.
3. In "Pat Hobby Does His Bit," what is supposed to happen to Pat's character?
(a) He is supposed to kill someone.
(b) He is supposed to be run over by a car.
(c) He is supposed to fall out of a tree.
(d) He is supposed to be shot.
4. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," from whom does Pat ask to borrow money?
(a) Jeff Boldini.
(c) Orson Welles.
(d) Phil Macedon.
5. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," for what is Pat desperate?
(b) A house.
(d) A wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles," whom does everyone keep talking about?
2. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
3. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," who hears Pat's suggestion?
4. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what is Pat's suggestion to the producer?
5. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what does Pat steal?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)