|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On the Trail of Pat Hobby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pat at the end of "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(a) He is admitted into the studio.
(b) He is given money.
(c) He is pushed out of the car.
(d) He is hired for many projects.
2. Who has a heart attack in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
(b) Orson Welles.
(c) Mr. Marcus.
3. How much is Pat offered to help a producer with a task in "On the Trail of Pat Hobby"?
(a) Twenty five dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) A hundred dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
4. What does the director do as Pat starts to leave in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
(a) He calls action on the set.
(b) He hires Pat.
(c) He fires an actor.
(d) He fires the producer.
5. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," what is Pat's suggestion to the producer?
(a) Hope is Home.
(b) The Birth of a Country.
(c) Big Hotel.
(d) Grand Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "On the Trail of Pat Hobby," to whom does the item that Pat steals belong?
2. Whom does Pat owe money to in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
3. What does Pat need the money for in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
4. How does Pat feel about the person everyone keeps talking about in "Pat Hobby and Orson Welles"?
5. What happens to the male star of the film in "Pat Hobby Does His Bit"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)