Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish
"Pat Hobby's Christmas Wish"*
• On Christmas Eve, Pat Hobby is still working at the studio for less than half the salary that he used to.
• Pat chats nostalgically with a man from the scenario department before returning to his office.
• The secretary Pat had been waiting for has finally arrived, and she is crying.
• Pat assumes the girl is upset because she is working on Christmas Eve, but he learns she is upset because she was once secretary to Harry Gooddorf.
• She was moved to the secretary pool, but she has information about Gooddorf that could be damaging. Pat asks her to dinner.
• At dinner, Pat gets Helen to tell him her information on Gooddorf.
• Helen had once delivered a letter to another executive that implied that the two men had killed an actor.
• Pat wants to use this information to get a better...
This section contains 2,768 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)