Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patrick and the vivandiere eating when Henri comes to steal food for his departure?
2. What question does the Queen ask Villanelle during their last visit together?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 4, who does Henri say he hears in his room every night?
4. What is the name of the institution that Henri is sent to?
5. Finish this sentence from Chapter 3: ¨This is a city of ________.¨
Essay Topic 1
Disability is a common theme amongst the characters in The Passion. Write an essay about the theme of disability in the novel, using at least 3 characters in your argument.
Essay Topic 2
Patrick is an important character in the novel. His influence on both Henri and Villanelle is key to their interaction. Write on essay on the character of Patrick and his role in the novel, with special emphasis on the impact he has on the other characters.
Essay Topic 3
Money is an extremely important element in The Passion. Write an essay on the role of money in the novel and how it affects the relationships between characters. Be sure to include at least 3 examples of the importance of money during interactions between characters.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)