Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patrick and the vivandiere eating when Henri comes to steal food for his departure?
2. What question does the Queen ask Villanelle during their last visit together?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 4, who does Henri say he hears in his room every night?
4. What is the name of the institution that Henri is sent to?
5. Finish this sentence from Chapter 3: ¨This is a city of ________.¨
Money is an extremely important element in The Passion. Write an essay on the role of money in the novel and how it affects the relationships between characters. Be sure to include at least 3 examples of the importance of money during interactions between characters.
The relationship between the two narrators is a central theme in The Passion. Write an essay about the relationship between Villanelle and Henri from both sides, as Winterson does. How is their love impossible?
Passion is a key theme throughout the novel. Write an essay about passion, using at least three different ways that passion comes across in the novel. Also, be sure that your examples encompass at least 4 characters/elements of passion.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)